• ARCHIVES 
  • » i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

Pages: 1..123456788

i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

r317d1
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

nice,,i use this in my profile,,thanx 4 share
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

thaknz men, i reli like this becoz my cp is reli a shit now,here's your gift [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img]
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks sir tj! im glad that you like the trick.. =)
junti
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about this one.. try to view.. layouts are not ready. but try to view.. click my cpbutton you must be use your headset.. iwill post this soon as a free layouts.. [b]preview:[/b] [url]http://h1.ripway.com/junti/samplefreelayouts/IX.html[/url]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

...nice!!! thanks for the codes.. keep on sharing!!=):thumbsup:

Last edited by leidenice (2008-04-16 21:40:09)

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=junti]how about this one.. try to view.. layouts are not ready. but try to view.. click my cpbutton you must be use your headset.. iwill post this soon as a free layouts.. [b]preview:[/b] [url]http://h1.ripway.com/junti/samplefreelayouts/IX.html[/url][/quote] :o your layout is so cool! are you the one who made this? your cpbuttons were so cool too! nice huh..
junti
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeap.... using the navLang ID.. for the top banner... yez i am the one who made this layouts.. but iwill post this.. on this site... [url]http://g-godlikes.co.nr/[/url] hehehe.... u can get the full acces of my layouts there... see you there...
trixx17
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmm what's an onloadhandler lolx sorry newb here

Last edited by trixx17 (2008-04-22 14:47:23)

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice Flash ControlPanel Buttons.. thanks For Sharing It.
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for sharing... :D:thumbsup:
chinitaice
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup: I really liked it :gift: If I may ask, what's the link or code if I want to add 'Home' option ... thanks :)
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ just add this link: [b]http://www.friendster.com[/b]
nggambas
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi... i've a question... the code it's work but it's not in the normal position... look in my profile [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/z4imcoming[/url] (i'm using IE)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool but it ddnt worked at me.. so i took off the code again.. haist... i want to use it.. well sigh
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@nggambas [/b] you can change it in height and width to get your desired position. [b]@jheneko[/b], this trick is still sorking. Maybe the problem was in your other js script.
Zhythe
» n00b
1969-12-31

What does "[b]onload handler[/b]" means?
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

;) nc :penguin: [i]auf widersehen[/i]
ocawap
» n00b
1969-12-31

the link in adding a friend dont work becoz of the authntication code
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nice !!! Very nice =)
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ocawap]the link in adding a friend dont work becoz of the authntication code[/quote] it wont work if you're already in the friend list of the person who gonna add you..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:42

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy