• ARCHIVES 
  • » i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

Pages: 1..12345678

i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

janstonne
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

bro this is my code why is not working it display only!! when i try to click it doesn't work if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){flash()})) parent.onload = function(){flash()}; function flash(){ var kite = document.getElementById("controlPanelButtons"); var slashed = document.createElement("embed"); slashed.align = "center"; slashed.src = "http://h1.ripway.com/janstonne/insane.swf"; slashed.height = "200"; slashed.width = "150"; kite.parentNode.replaceChild(slashed,kite); }
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

^dude you're double posting.. did you follow the steps?
Lady Aira
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice share!!!:thumbsup:

Last edited by Lady Aira (2008-09-12 20:22:09)

Francis115
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Very Cool Dude Nice !!!
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

great!!!! tnx 4 sharing!!!! :D:D
markscab
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working..dude
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its not working after it loads it just turn it into white :wallbash:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jee-ar]its not working after it loads it just turn it into white[/quote] How are you adding the codes to ur profile using js file I hope. If so you need to inject ur css codes into ur js file and only use the js linker code. If you try using both linker codes sometimes will make the profile disappear and turn white :lol:
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]How are you adding the codes to ur profile using js file I hope. If so you need to inject ur css codes into ur js file and only use the js linker code. If you try using both linker codes sometimes will make the profile disappear and turn white :lol:[/quote] i put my codes into my onload handler my profile works well.but my flash button just turned into white :wallbash:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jee-ar]put my codes into my onload handler my profile works well.but my flash button just turned into white[/quote] Make sure you follow the instructions for the flashvortex site, it could be ur flash images are not loading.
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Make sure you follow the instructions for the flashvortex site, it could be ur flash images are not loading.[/quote] i already made one of this b4 sir bob i cant make it work now.cause its not automatic anymore i mean u dont have to upload or dowload the code u just copy & paste it into your js file after you fill all the labels but then i guess flashvortex vanished it. i also follow the instruction but the flash button thingy it just turned into white. :wallbash:
R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Bob R4bhi <-- Need help here.. My Problem Just whenever i click the flash button.. it won't direct to the link but i open the SWF File from ripway and click it..it works.. Can Help me.. Or iil just surrender in this script :wallbash:
kyuubi07
» n00b
1969-12-31

pls me me, what do you think is wrong, or what is the problem??? :question: it appears on my profile, [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/monreay07[/url] but, when i tried to click a button on the control pane, nothing happens, pls help me, tnx... here's my code: function flash() { var kite = document.getElementById("controlPanelButtons"); var slashed = "<center><embed src='http://h1.ripway.com/monreay_007/flashvortex.swf' height='200' width='150'></embed></center>"; kite.innerHTML = slashed; }window.onload = function() {flash();} i follow the instructions carefully, i paste it on my js, but wat do u think the problem???
R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah kyubbi.. your problem same as me :/ Bob anyone can help
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. kewl code.. thanks for sharing! =):thumbsup:
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

finally got it=)
junilstyle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]w0w nice cp huh!!![/b] i like it....
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

please give an hosting site ....[nO_ob]
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey! it's not working to me... it's like in white box saying download plugin thing... var kite = document.getElementById("controlPanelButtons"); var slashed = document.createElement("embed"); slashed.align = "center"; slashed.src = "http://www.filefactory.com/file/5843d4/n/flashvortex_2_swf"; slashed.height = "200"; slashed.width = "150"; kite.parentNode.replaceChild(slashed,kite); this is my code.... the onload handler ur talking about is the ripway??? T_T noob... is it working in firefox?

Last edited by rcdraymart (2008-12-08 01:17:54)

ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] tnx for this :) [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:56

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy