• ARCHIVES 
  • » i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

Pages: 12345678..8

i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

@nuvir yah, it's normal.. i dont still have solution for that.. @charm, thanks for the repu.. :)
lesterlloyd
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

quick question...what do you mean by "onloadhandler"???
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lesterlloyd]quick question...what do you mean by "onloadhandler"???[/quote] you can find the answer here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t5163-javaScript-Functions-explained.html[/url]
ecO-lif
» n00b
1969-12-31

i see flashnavigation sample in the vortex.com site.can u make the code too? :)
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My Link add as Friend is not working!!!:( <">What's Wrong with it!!!:wallbash:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^it will not work if you are already in the friend list of the person who will gonna add you and (common sense) you cannot add yourself..
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi..simple question do we have to include the .swf extension in the URL?
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup like this one: [quote]var kite = document.getElementById("controlPanelButtons"); var slashed = document.createElement("embed"); slashed.align = "center"; slashed.src = "[b]http://h1.ripway.com/wakoko/flashvotex.swf[/b]"; slashed.height = "200"; slashed.width = "150"; kite.parentNode.replaceChild(slashed,kite);[/quote]
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ok thanx.im gonna try this
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]thanx for sharing. :) :thumbsup:[/align][/b]
tulang89
» n00b
1969-12-31

hu3...thanks 4 diz...ho3 this trick is good...
pearl_uk
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi... i really like this trick in my profile however i spent hours still couldnt get it right... please correct me... once i generate the code, I have to click the download button and then save it as swf file? then upload the file from my ripway account. My problem is I dont know where to insert the code as I have addbox code like this: //force login if(pageViewerID==""){ alert("Please log in your Friendster account to view my page!"); top.location.href="http://www.friendster.com/login.php?next=%2fuser.php%3fuid%3D"+pageOwnerID+"&cookie=1"; } //css injection var css = document.createElement("link"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","http://www.geocities.com/pabuzo/pearl.css"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css); function onProfileLoad() { //onload handler //(pattern) addBox("L-R","Header",htm,"cssid","sibling"); //other boxes goes here apologised... still learning with all the codes. thanks
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yif you are creating your own page much better to save that flash to www.ripway.com
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..nIce buddy! i'm n0w using this.. its a big help.. you're such a gEnius.. kn0wing this cRazy things..hehe:lol:
johnrotsen
» n00b
1969-12-31

bka masiraan ako ng ulo kung pano ko to mgagawa:crybaby:d ko tlga kaya:crybaby:
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey nice , i love it,
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=johnrotsen]bka masiraan ako ng ulo kung pano ko to mgagawa:crybaby:d ko tlga kaya:crybaby:[/quote] waa... don't use tagalog in posting, plss use english in posting. only post tagalog in PHILIPPINES Section..
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=pearl_uk]hi... i really like this trick in my profile however i spent hours still couldnt get it right... please correct me... once i generate the code, I have to click the download button and then save it as swf file? then upload the file from my ripway account. My problem is I dont know where to insert the code as I have addbox code like this: //force login if(pageViewerID==""){ alert("Please log in your Friendster account to view my page!"); top.location.href="http://www.friendster.com/login.php?next=%2fuser.php%3fuid%3D"+pageOwnerID+"&cookie=1"; } //css injection var css = document.createElement("link"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","http://www.geocities.com/pabuzo/pearl.css"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css); function onProfileLoad() { //onload handler //(pattern) addBox("L-R","Header",htm,"cssid","sibling"); //other boxes goes here apologised... still learning with all the codes. thanks[/quote] Place the code below your onloadhandler..
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow! Cool! Ill try this one! Thanks.
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:04

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy