• ARCHIVES 
  • » i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

Pages: 112345678..8

i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

sensya
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

@ slashkited tnx 4 d tutorial =) @ feruzz tnx 4 d script :thumbsup:
Mbah-Dukun
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

wow :o nice trick thx 4 share' :gift:
mark692
» n00b
1969-12-31

oops i think theres a problem in the add a friend button,,try checking it bro =)
pearl_uk
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks... i have been busy lately but I will try this code again... :thumbsup:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mark692]oops i think theres a problem in the add a friend button,,try checking it bro =)[/quote] there's no problem with that link.. there will be an error if you are already in the friend list of the person who will gonna add you..
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'm trying...... :wallbash:
mark692
» n00b
1969-12-31

i make another account and try to add my account with the flash control pannel and an error accured,,try to add this account and you will know what im trying to say ;] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/gilvi[/url]
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^i tried to add you and an error was occured. It is because the link for the buttons are wrong. Here is the URL that i found when i add you.. http://www.friendster.com/babevian/GILVI/flashvortex.swf?sc=-5 it should not be like that..
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thankz for sharing!!
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for this buddy! love it....
overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

nicee codee thnx dude i need it keep it up :thumbsup:
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bro its working but there some error effect in my page http://profiles.friendster.com/54663306 is this compatible in marfilaster adbox?? because im using it!
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=fz_james]bro its working but there some error effect in my page http://profiles.friendster.com/54663306 is this compatible in marfilaster adbox?? because im using it![/quote] oh, now i see.. your URL for the add friend button and bookmark button is wrong.. [b]For your add friend button:[/b] [quote]http://www.friendster.com/addfriendrequest.php?uid=54663306[/quote] [b]For your bookmark button:[/b] [quote]http://www.friendster.com/bookmarks.php?action=add&uid=54663306[/quote] yah, it works with Sir Marfillaster's addbox script..

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-04-05 01:39:09)

jertray
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice tricks...
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

+ rep :lol: thx slashkite
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

guys, thanks for the compilements.. and thanks for the repu.. im glad that you like this trick.. =)
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one buddy...=) i'll use this... [b]updated[/b] it's working... :thumbsup:

Last edited by arip (2008-04-09 06:34:30)

richmack27
» n00b
1969-12-31

is how can i make this trick work on ovelraid profiles? i wanna change my boring control panel buttons to flash buttons.... ope yah can elp me... thanks!
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing!i'll try this later!
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its workin.. but it cannot read my links @ IE.. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:43

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy