• ARCHIVES 
  • » i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

Pages: 1..12345678

i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

junilstyle
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

[b]hey, why is it that this trick does not work in my profile..?[/b] [quote]your trick was nice but it will turns down/0 effect in my profile :thumbsdown:[/quote] so,plz help me guys to get the right code... [spoiler][b]help me or give me the right proccedure to get it correctly...[/b][/spoiler]
jayoez
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

tengkyu... tengkyu... tengkyu... tengkyu... tengkyu... :D:thumbsup:
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow cool trick thanks for sharing =):thumbsup:
wilmadumalag
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working in my profile i only see a blank white box
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:08

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy