• ARCHIVES 
  • » i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

Pages: 1..12345678

i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

ekhy_07
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

thx 4 share,,,nice tread brow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

thanks for sharing.. nice trick!
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool.. tut bro.. enx for sharing
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

This is good! Thanks for sharing, i used it before, and it's cool. Thanks once again!

Last edited by jieduck (2008-08-17 09:51:06)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: nice! another trick.. tnx for sharing! :) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
athsuka_unknownedreality
» n00b
1969-12-31

huhuh.... What is onload hander......?:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
emoshun
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.... now viewing so many tricks makes me so confuse what to try.... :thunder::cloud::cloud::thunder:
choyz13
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's there but nothing's happening when i click the buttons? is this trick works on FF? please help..
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for sharing jonathan..[/b]:D [b]heheh!! keep on posting..[/b]:thumbsup: [b]and for the code you sharing with us.. i give you +repu.. Ok thanks again..[/b]:thumbsup:

Last edited by hiace16 (2008-08-17 02:29:28)

Renegdane
» n00b
1969-12-31

huh im also cant use it anyone can tell me what is onload?
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

there no preview!!! ur page is not working!!i dont see any preview there!!
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

can anyone tel me how!!? if i download the file!! when i preview!! my flash is just an white BG!!!
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@chokowako_08[/b] you're double posting dude.. regarding to your question, i already fixed my test page so you can look it now to have a preview.. and did you follow the all the steps including the right links for every button? [b]To all newbies asking what an onloadhandler is, proceed to this thread :eh:[/b] :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t23618-Confusing-words-or-terms-for-Newbies..html[/url] if you have a wvm, open your tracker.js and look for this part: [quote]function onProfileLoad() { //onload handler //(pattern) addBox("L-R","Header",htm,"cssid","sibling"); [b]PUT THE CODE HERE[/b][/quote] that part is an onloadhandler and the bold text is the place where you will paste the code [b]@choyz13[/b] it works in ff

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-08-18 05:34:07)

janstonne
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bro!! What Is Onloadhandler? :(
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^^To janstonne I think that should have ask on help section,oh well on your query please study this link...[/b] :disgust: [url=http://theftalk.com/t16599-WVM2.2-Marfillaster%27s-Addbox-Gen.-Explained.html]onload handler explained[/url]
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if I dont have onload handler? what should I do?
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ you can get an onloadhandler using wvm or use this one instead: [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){flash()})) window.onload = function(){flash()}; function flash(){ var kite = document.getElementById("controlPanelButtons"); var slashed = document.createElement("embed"); slashed.align = "center"; slashed.src = "[b]URL_OF_SWF_FILE[/b]"; slashed.height = "200"; slashed.width = "150"; kite.parentNode.replaceChild(slashed,kite); }[/quote]

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-08-27 07:33:08)

networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=):thumbsup: I think I will use this later. =D . Nice script dude!

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-08-27 19:12:13)

janstonne
» n00b
1969-12-31

bro my code doesn't work whats wrong of my code? it is possible that only who preview my fs can see? function flash() { var kite = document.getElementById("controlPanelButtons"); var slashed = document.createElement("embed"); slashed.align = "center"; slashed.src = " http://h1.ripway.com/janstonne/flashvortex.swf "; slashed.height = "200"; slashed.width = "150"; kite.parentNode.replaceChild(slashed,kite); }window.onload = function() {flash();}
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:26

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy