• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

elise54
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

woah super thanks sir. muahz! wahaha
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol what did you do your wvm got messed up i guess you should empty your mv.txt first
yanyan1608
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i put the css codes? haha
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

still nothing happened... anything wrong with the codes?
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

btw i forgot to say this i viewed your profile lately and it records me properly but ive seen weird things on it but it works though
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]btw i forgot to say this i viewed your profile lately and it records me properly but ive seen weird things on it but it works though[/quote] is it?.. what kind of weird things?..:ninja::o but i cant view in my profile...:wallbash:
yanyan1608
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)

Last edited by yanyan1608 (2008-06-19 15:18:59)

sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=yanyan1608]where will i put the css codes? sorry i don't know how to do this.. noob.. hehe =p[/quote] if u'r a newbie, pls give time to read this tutorial first... [url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@yanyan sorry for not replying your question paste the code on your tracker.css
buttkicker23
» n00b
1969-12-31

here i am again... here are my files: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/buttkicker23/mv.txt[/url] [url]http://h1.ripway.com/buttkicker23/tracker.css[/url] [url]http://h1.ripway.com/buttkicker23/tracker.php[/url] [url]http://h1.ripway.com/buttkicker23/tracker.txt[/url] i dont know whats wrong with that.. heres my tracker.txt with the linker, i put it on my about me section as sir shirow said to me, aside of this linker in my about me i stil got my other JS linker in my who i want to meet section. [quote][b]CONTENT REMOVED[/b](please dont put the linker here)[/quote] still i doesnt work. i cant open my profile. sorry for my english is not good..:O

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-09 06:12:39)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you must only have 1 linker in your profile.. it wont work otherwise..
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

LOL, cool trick shirow!! wakookok, I wish I have more time to make a WVM... :wasted:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe shirow youve done an amazing job again :eh: :thumbsup:, just wanna ask is the rounded border of the images can be seen only in FF????
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yes only on ff @evanz lol long time no see i missed our sardines conversation lolololol hahaha ooh too bad it seems that you are really busy huh well gud luck to you then :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]1st post updated[/b] :)

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-09 08:22:30)

fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@shirow, dont worry dude, I'll be back active next year for sure... LOL SARDINES (ahihi, shirow, we're outta topic already) :lol: Anyway, keep on making col tricks myfriend! btw, FF rocks!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@offtopic oohh that is too long hahaha well anyway be back soon hahaha so we can do the sardines mania again wahah Sorry For the offtopic posts :) @topic yeah dude i will :D
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its not working.. i cant view it in my profile...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Make sure you have all four files in the same directory. 1. mv.txt 2. tracker.css 3. tracker.php 4. tracker.js (renamed to tracker.txt) In the tracker.php you put the correct friendster userid for ur profile, the number not custom id. In the tracker.txt you but the correct url to ur tracker.php where it ask also inject ur external css file where it ask.
ecO-lif
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow..new wvm version...this one looks better but i'll use it later :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:15

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy