• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

thankz for sharing
overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

thnx for sharin nice one keep it up ;):thumbsup:
jaszquinn
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys anyone can help me find the linker for the tracker.txt..tnx..
jaszquinn
» n00b
1969-12-31

anyone help me find the linker just pm me if its ok...tnx a lot
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jaszquinn]anyone help me find the linker just pm me if its ok...tnx a lot[/quote] avoid double posting ayt,,, go to underground section,,for da new methods..
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]shirow[/b] its working but theres some error in my proffy would u mind to check it out hirs my friendster http://profiles.friendster.com/54663306 there is two [b] visitors box [/b] appearing add all of my addbox is not appearing [b]can anyone help me where can i find the linker pls pm me[/b]
kazuyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaa what is the new js and css linker
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice nice!!! :thumbsup: =)
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shirow sori because when u view my profile it is now working now its working http://profiles.friendster.com/54663306 there is two visitors box appearing add all of my addbox is not appearing
zzmaizz
» n00b
1969-12-31

can someone please pm me the linker? please?? thanks a lot. :)
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no need to PM, just go to friendstertalk-underground.=)
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how to edit the number of visitors per page and to make it scrollable?
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shirow its should be separate linkers???
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi. i followed the tutorial but it's not working in my profile. here's my ripway http://h1.ripway.com/valjesnet/Tracker/
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=valjesnet]hi. i followed the tutorial but it's not working in my profile. here's my ripway http://h1.ripway.com/valjesnet/Tracker/[/quote] What is ur complete url to ur codes this link shows [b][quote]Home Page Not Found[/quote] [/b]
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@bobcbar[/b] that link is for her folder lolo batman. the files are in there =) [b]@valjesnet[/b] It looks like it'll functional. I'd check to see if it would record me, but I don't have a link to your profile. Try waiting for people to view your friendster page

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-04-10 17:33:56)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol::lol: oh shit guess I was half asleep when I replied :smoke:
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cannot amend the linker in my emote apps. pls help
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

same problem with val.. :(
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=valjesnet]i cannot amend the linker in my emote apps. pls help[/quote] [quote=rish_22]same problem with val.. frown[/quote] if ull have a problem bout da new methods of new linker,,u may go here,, [url]http://theftalk.com/t26908-%22Please-choose-Emotion-first%22-Linker-Methods-Problem.html[/url] if its kip saying "[b]please select emotion first"[/b] =) dis one can help you,,readingand analyzing ..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:04

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy