• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

ladywhatever
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

it's workin now on my page =)

Last edited by ladywhatever (2008-04-26 17:31:15)

jeanna143
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

how can i make a invisible WVM anyone like to share?pls
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^invisible how? =| transparent? or hidden from viewers?
ladywhatever
» n00b
1969-12-31

sr, can u check this profile? http://profiles.friendster.com/mojape its not recording.. what's wrong with this? and is there a code to make it auto refresh? cause when i visit my page i have to refresh the tracker in able to view the visitors..

Last edited by ladywhatever (2008-04-26 21:49:36)

jeanna143
» n00b
1969-12-31

hidden from viewers? anyone know how?
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@ladywhatever[/b] you've been using your navBg in a loading trick. The navBg id is where the js inserts a hidden iframe that sends the parsed information to the tracker. And since it is not appearing in the navBg, it will not record. Try changing the [b]navBg[/b] found in the tracker.txt to another id. You can use [b]navigation[/b] or [b]navBar[/b] since those ids are still available in your profile. You'll find it in the [b]init[/b] function: [quote]init: function() { document.getElementById("[b]navBg[/b]").innerHTML+="<iframe id=\"wvmtemp\" src=\"about:blank\" style=\"display:none\" />"; var d= new Date();[/quote] [b]@jeanna143[/b] try placing this code in your CSS file: [quote]#tracker {visibility:hidden;}[/quote]

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-04-27 03:04:02)

ladywhatever
» n00b
1969-12-31

very well said, i got it. one more thing :D how can i make it auto refresh? :rolleyes:
seductive
» n00b
1969-12-31

huhuhu.. pls help me.. i follow all the instruction.. i dont know how to put in my profile and i dont know whats the linker? im a newbie here.. :( i need this code for my profile.. so plz help me... tnx =(
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@ladywhatever[/b] :retard: there was a metatag for this, but I forgot how to make it :wasted: so instead you can use javascript to auto-refresh: change the [b]limit[/b] to the number of minutes you want it to refresh and insert this code near the bottom of the [b]php[/b] <">
jeanna143
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@shakiro214[/b] what do u mean? try placing this code in your CSS file: <">
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

<">[font=trebuchet ms] Where in this code should I set the limit to the number of minutes? [/font]

Last edited by stepdarn14 (2008-04-27 19:38:04)

Xthatech
» n00b
1969-12-31

so does it work with other wvm version?
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@jeanna143[/b] that goes in your profile's style sheet :ninja: do you not have one? It might be possible to place that on the [b]editskin[/b] page, if your linker was not placed on the [b]editskin[/b] page. Do you know the upper box on that page used for CSS style codes? try to place it in there [b]@stepdarn14[/b] [quote]//enter refresh time in "minutes:seconds" Minutes should range from 0 to inifinity. Seconds should range from 0 to 59 [b]var limit="3:00"[/b] if (document.images){ var parselimit=limit.split(":") parselimit=parselimit[0]*60+parselimit[1]*1[/quote] [b]@Xthatech[/b] It is usually not compatible w/ other trackers, so if you're going to use this. Start with a empty [b]mv.txt[/b] file
jaypz1968
» n00b
1969-12-31

why the time of visit of the visitor is not recorded in my WVM 2.3?.. and it is said that the visitor is online but actually it is offline.. coz i viewed it in my other account and i logged out.. then log in my other account and view my page..
trojandave
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks 4 the code
seirajahnez
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmm.. i haVe a pr0bLem in saVinG tHe Linker 2 mY pr0fiLe.. everytime i hiT saVe, tHe c0des aRe aLways cHanginG aNd Leaving 0nLy ds c0de: [u][/u]<a href='#' id='object'><object allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type=text height=1></object></a> idk waT 2 do with that.. can s0meb0dy heLp me with this? ü
imStilLearning
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine doesn't scroll down.. what could be the problem?:redface:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@jaypz1968[/b] since I have no way of examining your profile or tracker. I'll just assume all possibilities. You're probably not using the alert for the sendexit message but if you are, you may need to redo your files. time is sent to the tracker via the addBox iframe and calculated in the php. sendexit info is sent through the hidden iframe in [b]navBg[/b] during the alert upon leaving and it is important for letting the tracker know that the viewer has made an exit [b]@seirajahnez[/b] if the linker is not saving correctly then that linker does not work. proceed to help or underground for the status on the linker. [b]@imStilLearning[/b] maybe you don't have enough records for it to scroll, or your script for jcarousel is not linked to your php file. the jquery & jcarousel scripts must be saved as .txt files and saved in the same folder
imStilLearning
» n00b
1969-12-31

^i've found out the problem.. it's just a matter of not centering all the texts of my profile because WVM gets affected. i think.. anyway!! thanks for the share! LUV IT!
karidad
» n00b
1969-12-31

What's the linker?? hoW can i use it if i dono the js.linker. plsss. :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:14

[ 9 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy