• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

[quote=' nEa ']sadly, i cant find the linker.. will someone please PM me the latest linker for this? pretty please?[/quote] Go to the underground thread =)
ecO-lif
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

the tracker didn't show up on my profile when i'm using IE,only the other code that i put inside the tracker appear on IE.The tracker's working fine on FF.can u help?
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[url]http://theftalk.com/t21727-WayS-to-Compile-Ur-CSS-And-JS.html[/url] try that method above bro....maybe it will help....im using it...and it works....hehehe hope it works for you too... :D :thumbsup:
choochay
» n00b
1969-12-31

:(:( what happened? suddenly the tracker disappeared on my profile? but i didnt change a thing... is the linker not working anymore? help help help
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ecO-lif]the tracker didn't show up on my profile when i'm using IE,only the other code that i put inside the tracker appear on IE.The tracker's working fine on FF.can u help?[/quote] am using switpotato's posted method for loading my codes but what I changed inside the tracker.txt code was the line of code right above the tracker.int. Find this line of code replace the bold: [quote][b]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){onProfileLoad()})) window.onload = function(){onProfileLoad()[/b]}; TRACKER.init();[/quote] So it reads like this: [quote][b]setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);[/b] TRACKER.init();[/quote]
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thx for sharing.. but it is bloody script.. hard to understand.. i will try it later..
shylerpeej
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">whats dat suppose to mean?? waa i use the js link generator and put it on friendster then that appear=| can sum1 check it pls???[url]http://h1.ripway.com/pjshe/tracker/tracker.txt[/url]

Last edited by shylerpeej (2008-05-30 09:41:09)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to all users of this wvm 2.3 if u r having a hard tym to make it work, coz da reason is da linker,, ok heres wat u do.. copy ur tracker.txt file. den generate here :arrow: [url=http://the-cradle.users-board.com/JS-Llinker-Generator-h75.htm][b]JS Linker[/b][/url] and if ur having a hard tym fixing it, and da problem is, not showing the tracker/visitors/wvm box but the other js codes is workin, u may try this solution to solve ur problem regarding this problem,, just go [url=http://theftalk.com/t32479-Onload-Handler-Solution-for-the-Updated-Linker-Codes-of-The-Cradle.html][b]HERE[/b][/url]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-30 21:25:37)

shylerpeej
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks its working!!
LordmOdkore
» n00b
1969-12-31

WVM not applicable for overlays?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LordmOdkore]WVM not applicable for overlays?[/quote] Not the WVM from this forum only one is at markyctrigger.com and I think you must pay.
zandra
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi! PLEASE pm me too the codes without the carousel.... THANK U
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well thisi s not the right WVM ur lookin for if ur lookin for a wvm w/o a carousel, try to search for different wvm =) [quote=LordmOdkore]WVM not applicable for overlays?[/quote] wvm for overlay and wvm for non overlay is diffrent,,=) wvm is not like dis,, it just like a cbox not recording any pictures of you, only ur name, while in this wvm, it includes ur infos and pix, =) [url=http://theftalk.com/t20743-Who%27s-View-%28Cbox-Mode%29-OVERLAY.html][b]WVM Cbox[/b][/url] for Overlay. =)
korean_fevah
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there.... i would just like to ask help from u guys..... i just want to make my tracker transparent.... tried all of portoniecho's suggestions in the previous posts but my background still remains to be pitch black...:crybaby:. It's soooo damn frustrating. Below are my codes.... <"><">one more thing... b4 i forget.... why are my friends always online, even if they are not??? :lol:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

look for this scripts on ur tracker.css [quote]body {[b] background: transparent;[/b] }[/quote] change the background into [b]transparent[/b]
korean_fevah
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnks... portonieche, that was fast...... one last question if you will just indulge me...... why are my visitors always online???? and the time isn't working either...... it remains 0 mins and 0 secs........ thnk in advance
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

probably its just only a bug, =) jsut take patience seeing dat :lol: it wont hurt you,, :) da important is, its workin normally. =) btw,.. its [b]portuniecho[/b] not [b]portonieche[/b] nor [b]portoniecho[/b] :D
marianaluvrenato
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]btw,.. its portuniecho not portonieche nor portoniecho :D[/quote] :lol: porto ni [b]ECHE[/b]
korean_fevah
» n00b
1969-12-31

awwww.... thnks.... ang sorry for murdering your username......;) i won't even attempt to type ur name again:D

Last edited by korean_fevah (2008-06-01 02:11:11)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

theres no problem with dat, ,haha,, im jst kiddin,, many member did mistake typing my name, :lol: btw. dats not important.. @mariana,, ur spamming,, see ur offtopic :D kidly avoid doin dat. tnx,,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:27

[ 10 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy