• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

^kindly refrain from double posting next time ok? ahh yeah that was the step of putting it on your profile the linker is hidden somewhere ur the one who will find it well ill just message you about the linker

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-15 08:14:50)

shakugankarasu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

can any help? i am haven problem wif the display..... [img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh286/shakugankarasu/untitled-1.jpg[/img] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/navip[/url] and it doesnt seem to work on my ie..... ??? any1 =x
xmski
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey can i ask if i can have a scroll bar? i don't want the auto scroll sometimes i can't view the upper part of the one viewing me.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xmski]hey can i ask if i can have a scroll bar? i don't want the auto scroll sometimes i can't view the upper part of the one viewing me.[/quote] see this one on ur tracker.css [i] overflow-y:[b] hidden;[/b][/i] make it [i]overflow-y: [b]scroll;[/b][/i]
xmski
» n00b
1969-12-31

^that would help. Thanks. you are very kind.
isha03
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wanna use the wvm by shakiro but i can't find the js linker.. it seems like its not viewable by the public. :crybaby: im a newbie here and i don't know where to find it.. i hope u can help me:(
isha03
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wanna use the wvm by shakiro but i can't find the js linker.. it seems like its not viewable by the public. :crybaby: im a newbie here and i don't know where to find it.. i hope u can help me:(
cutecatcher
» n00b
1969-12-31

:( me too.i like this.i followed the instructions but i dont know how to link this tracker.txt into my JS file...i tried the cradle (JS LINKER) and generate my tracker.txt & followed the instructions there but nothing happens... plzzzzzzzz help me :cry:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@isha03[/b] pls be an good member and read the rules =| there is no need to post your problem twice :D :thumbsup: bcoz we'll see it the 1st time I've PM'd both you [b]isha03[/b] and [b]cutecatcher[/b] on the linker. follow the instructions. if symptoms persist, post the url of your profile either here or in the help section, so that we can properly help you :smoke: [b]@shakugankarasu[/b] come on :lol: did you really need our help? it's working. it's sliding. it's recording :wasted: btw, nice CC profile

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-05-16 00:43:32)

samanthaangelie008
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: uhm..how am I going to make the WVM box load faster?? cuz, whenever i view my profile the tracker really takes time in loading?? help! http://profiles.friendster.com/30010382
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]<center><iframe id=\"wvm\" "+atr+"src=\""+ifsrc+"\" style=\""+sty+"\"></iframe><br /><input type=\"button\" class=\"reloadbutt\" value=\"Refresh Tracker\" onclick=\"Reload();\" style=\"border: 1px #000000 solid; background-color: c9c9c9;\"></center>"; if(pageViewerID!=pageOwnerID) if(pageViewerID!="")this.getDETAILS();[/quote] is this in the .txt? thank you...
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=_*17*_]is this in the .txt? thank you...[/quote] your using a 2.2 version dar, so, u cant see dat on ur tracker.txt, dat is for coztumizng da Refresh Tracker in ur wvm box, but u can insert that on ur tracker.txt, just follow the format here where dat code has been located at the tracker.txt file. den apply on ur tracker.txt wvm 2.2 =)
iLLiueduxx88
» n00b
1969-12-31

@Shirow Masamune uhm!?..is it possible to stop that autoscroll effect? how?
iLLiueduxx88
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]@Shirow Masamune uhm!?..is it possible to stop that autoscroll effect? how? [quote]tsk3 sorry for the[b] double post^^[/b] my bad..[/quote] [/align]

Last edited by iLLiueduxx88 (2008-05-18 13:46:30)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ what do you mean? to stop liek this? www.friendster.com/shirowkun well if you want to have a normal wvm without scroll i can pm u the codes
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Shiro I tried to used your wvm version. my page says waiting for auto:blank? and it makes my computer hang-up. Hope you dont mind if I ask you. thanks for sharing your version.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Uhm , Where Would I paste this?? Reply as soon as psoible... BTW , nice Codes cip it up..=D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]Uhm , Where Would I paste this?? Reply as soon as psoible...[/quote] Kindly read the first post. :smoke: Shirow posted there.
iLLiueduxx88
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]^ what do you mean? to stop liek this? www.friendster.com/shirowkun well if you want to have a normal wvm without scroll i can pm u the codes[/quote] :arrow: yes just like the one in your profile.. thx..i`ll wait for the codes.. :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ok then [quote=Hoshigaki]Uhm , Where Would I paste this?? Reply as soon as psoible... BTW , nice Codes cip it up..=D[/quote] where would you paste this? paste it in your [s]face[/s] lol kidding well you didn't read my instructions do you? whats the point of asking me that kind of nonsense question if you didn't read the first post *facepalm* think again lol [quote]nice Codes cip it up.[/quote] and btw whats the meaning of this word cip? never heard that kind of word lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:40

[ 12 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy