• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

i dont know how to use it
edward_d_great
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

w0w..tnx a lot!!!
zidsickworld
» n00b
1969-12-31

why is it that theres so many trackers in my profile!!!
iLLiueduxx88
» n00b
1969-12-31

@Shirow Masamune: can you pm me the codes^^ , i think i really need the WVMbox.. the one I asked you..:D more power :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow :o :penguin: [i]auf widersehen[/i]
iLLiueduxx88
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ ohhpz avoid double posting hunnie^^:D
cutecatcher
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello :) why i cant see the info of visitors in my WVM??? only the ym,online & photos, (part) is visible...
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick shiro... many out there gonna like this code!! by the way.. but 1st they need to look for working linker!!:cry:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to make it work again,, use da workin linker now,, check it at underground section,, =)
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Well Its Work on my profile.. but the problem is my scroller is gone
markthespark47
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow...Great Job...=) And its cool... Keep it up.... three thumbs up for u...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
chrusz
» n00b
1969-12-31

can somebody PM me URL to generate the link? Because when i paste generate in My Media Box is not working. Please give me information. Thanks.
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=isha03]it is not working huhu :cry: this is the url of my tracker folder.. i hope you'll find what's wrong with these http://ripway.com/members/files.asp?path=\tracker[/quote] Pls do not PM me :| I do not assist anyone through PM. To me, that is just too inconvenient :retard: and that is not direct link to your folder :ninja: If I were to click it, it would bring me to my own tracker folder direct links from ripway look like this: [quote]http://h1.ripway.com/username/tracker/tracker.php :D :thumbsup:[/quote]
jaszquinn
» n00b
1969-12-31

why does my tracker registering a multiple views by a single viewer. 1 viewer took about half of the maximum number that my tracker can register. Now I keep deleting my Mv.txt because it keeps getting full and it only registered 3 visitors in a single day but its eating the maximum space. This just happened when i started using the new linker. i was using this tracker for a long time...Plz help me..thanks!
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sir [b]Shirow[/b] is thi for IE :question: cause is not compatible in FF..:question::/

Last edited by hiace16 (2008-05-26 02:09:36)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im using FF and its workin,, =) dis wvm is for crossbrowser =)
choochay
» n00b
1969-12-31

sweet! it's working on my profile! nice!! first time to try this kind of wvm and im loving it! great job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
haydar
» n00b
1969-12-31

Working... I like u'r tracker modified. Thx..

Last edited by haydar (2008-05-28 04:07:07)

' nEa '
» n00b
1969-12-31

sadly, i cant find the linker.. :cry: will someone please PM me the latest linker for this? pretty please? :wow:
shylerpeej
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi newbie here:eh: ummm... i did all the steps but doesnt work on my profile..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:11

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy