• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

[quote=sircsirc]ur link sucks.. u! good thing im using an opera browser![/quote] do you?? so if it sucks then don't use it no ones forcing you to do so and btw you've violated one of the rules here refrain from double posting gee can't u follow that simple instruction?? *facepalm.exe*
idho_marvellous
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

hai.. brow.. now i'm using your WVM.. but i don't know how to compile u'r WVM with addbox script.. i don't know.. what should i do bro..?? maybe.. i can use script from marfiliaster..or anything..??n how to compile..?? where should i put the code of addbox.. thanks bro..... for the ice stuff....:penguin::penguin:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

use da addbox generator 2.2 version, da 3.1 version by marfi is not applicble at this wvm, put da generated codes inside ur onload handler . =) heres the generator :arrow: http://h1.ripway.com/heinz/wvm.html
idho_marvellous
» n00b
1969-12-31

tenkyu brow.. i'll try it..:penguin::penguin:
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool trick... =) but will this make the profile slow :question: just wondering.. :D
greenarcher02
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green]mine is not scrolling... i'm using FF2 BTW http://profiles.friendster.com/greenarcher02 ok.. it still won't scroll... and IE7 closes when i view my profile.. so i'll be using another one.. thx anyway [/color]

Last edited by greenarcher02 (2008-05-10 03:13:43)

jackarse316
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys.. where to find the linker.. i've been looking for it like forever... any1 pls help..
marywanna001
» n00b
1969-12-31

^try to look for it on the friendster underground section:thumbsup:
Flameheart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

will the IP detector on this tracker still work? :|
natal_angelz
» n00b
1969-12-31

to the traker.txt
natal_angelz
» n00b
1969-12-31

to the traker.txt
000chris000
» n00b
1969-12-31

make a folder then paste all link on the folder
mark692
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys can i apply this to my overlay profile?
mizyel
» n00b
1969-12-31

great work sir.. just a quick question... where can i view the IP address of the person viewing me?:)... since i saw the "IP Detected" text..=|
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ gonna edit it later immah remove that feature cause the ip detecting site screws up :disgust:
mizyel
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ oh, please do fix it.. its useful on some instances.. :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mark692]guys can i apply this to my overlay profile?[/quote] The only WVM that can be added to overlays is at markyctrigger.com at a cost =)
Flameheart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sir shirow, how can i remove the exit message on this tracker? because it affects my ym code, each time the ym icon is clicked, the exit message shows up instead =| :penguin:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

LOL great work shak and shirow!! LOL!:thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Flameheart]sir shirow, how can i remove the exit message on this tracker? because it affects my ym code, each time the ym icon is clicked, the exit message shows up instead[/quote] Look for this line code in the tracker.txt file, that removes the goodbye alert but not sure if it effects the function of the viewer. [quote][b]exitmessage: " Thanks For Visiting "+pageViewerFName,[/b][/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 9 queries - 0.115 second ]
Privacy Policy