• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

LordmOdkore
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

i tried using this code for my WVM but it doesnt work with IE i already used the newest JS linker by angelVille and chibibo but still it doesnt work..
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

[quote=LordmOdkore]i tried using this code for my WVM but it doesnt work with IE i already used the newest JS linker by angelVille and chibibo but still it doesnt work..[/quote] den u need to do this trick to make it work on IE browser http://theftalk.com/t30269-Converting-Compile-JS-to-Css.html after uve done doin dat,.. see this part on ur [b]tracker.txt[/b] ,, find this part [quote][b]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){onProfileLoad()})) window.onload = function(){onProfileLoad()};[/b] TRACKER.init();[/quote] see the bolded part?? replace this one [b]setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);[/b] so it will look now like this =) [quote][b]setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);[/b] TRACKER.init();[/quote] den save.

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-01 23:10:50)

xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks again..for the wvm..^^=)
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

How To Work in FF?:penguin:
LordmOdkore
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]den u need to do this trick to make it work on IE browser http://theftalk.com/t30269-Conver … o-Css.html after uve done doin dat,.. see this part on ur tracker.txt ,, find this part if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){onProfileLoad()})) window.onload = function(){onProfileLoad()}; TRACKER.init(); see the bolded part?? replace this one setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000); so it will look now like this =) setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000); TRACKER.init(); den save. Last edited by[/quote] thnx bro
uchihavision08
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice trick!
LordmOdkore
» n00b
1969-12-31

@potunieco what will i use the code for crossbrowser?
ecO-lif
» n00b
1969-12-31

why sumtimes the tracker is not recording?i view my page with another acc in about 5-6 times but it recods only 3 views..
zandra
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi! I placed this version of wvm in my nephew's profile... HOW can I make the bg transparent? I have tinkered with the tracker.css and the skin.css but still, the bg is off white and opaque. I have even removed from the js script the "filter.... chroma...#ffffff"... still not transparent. Same thing happens whenever I put add'l boxes. Help please...
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=zandra]Hi! I placed this version of wvm in my nephew's profile... HOW can I make the bg transparent? I have tinkered with the tracker.css and the skin.css but still, the bg is off white and opaque. I have even removed from the js script the "filter.... chroma...#ffffff"... still not transparent. Same thing happens whenever I put add'l boxes. Help please...[/quote] may i see ur profile mam, make it public, and ur tracker.css and skin.css =) so i can check it. [quote=ecO-lif]why sumtimes the tracker is not recording?i view my page with another acc in about 5-6 times but it recods only 3 views..[/quote] let me tell you bout this,, Any WVM version is not workinly perfect as it record every viewers u have, so, u can just let that happen, Even us, Wer pissed off by that, but wer just let that happen, the important is, u have a WVM on ur profile, and it records some, and it didnt record some. =) if u want to see the other visitors it didnt record. just go to ur home, den see who's viewed me. den u will see the viewers dat didnt record ur wvm. =) take Note, this WVM, other Version of WVM is not workinly perfectly when it comes in recording viewers. :) [quote=LordmOdkore]@potunieco what will i use the code for crossbrowser?[/quote] i dont get exactly ur problem, anyways, if ur question is still regarding this WVM version, post some more elaboration regarding ur problem, thank you :)
korean_fevah
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there! just another question please... i hope someone can help me...... my tracker can only record 4 persons.... after i get more than 4, it deletes the oldest viewers..... is the mv tracker only limited to 4 persons??? it also doesn't scroll.....:(
Jonrown12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i repeat again because of not work. this my 2nd time working again. but how can i find this code to become transparent.? [img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/6673/46605102ux7.png[/img]

Last edited by Jonrown12 (2008-06-04 23:26:55)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

try to look this one on ur tracker.css [quote].imgblock { background-color: transparent; }[/quote] its should be transparent
Jonrown12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok. thank you. :thumbsup:
frozen_inferno25
» n00b
1969-12-31

my js add ons wont show my tracker wont show even if i generated it on the newest js linker is there something wrong or WVM is not already working
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ actually the script of this WVM is already fixed to copy and paste the only thing you will do is to read and understand it well i think the problem is on the linker or probably the arrangement of your scripts..
zandra
» n00b
1969-12-31

@portuniecho ---- here's my nephew's profile - http://profiles.friendster.com/dominicmendoza
killjopi
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i put the WVM at the top of MY FRIENDS? :)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=zandra]@portuniecho ---- here's my nephew's profile - http://profiles.friendster.com/dominicmendoza[/quote] awts,, sorry, i dunt have a IE here, so i guess i need to see ur tracker.css and skin.css to see the problem,, [quote=killjopi]how can i put the WVM at the top of MY FRIENDS? :)[/quote] see this part on ur tracker.txt [quote]addBox("RIGHT","Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null);[/quote] change the [b]null[/b] into [b]15[/b] so it will look now like this [quote]addBox("RIGHT","Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker","15");[/quote]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-05 17:51:57)

trojandave
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello view my profile :arrow:[url]friendster.com/batoktoys[/url] thanks
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:53

[ 9 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy