• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

what's the example of a linker? and where can we find it? is it a js linker? please specify. :D tnx.
cherncey
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

it doesnt work on mine..no nothing...after I generated the code Ive put it in media section and hit save and this one appears <a href='#' id='object'><object allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type=text height=1></object></a>...thats it....it doesnt work..can someone help me..please..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='-mUmU doLL-']what's the example of a linker? and where can we find it? is it a js linker? please specify[/quote] The js linker is located at the underground thread. =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=jenash]:paranoid: Code: :lol::o:O;][/quote] [b]Don't spam and follow d rules next tym. :) [/b]
rebirth15
» n00b
1969-12-31

wOwoooo!... There's a problem on my tracker! Exit Message won't show up... I tried it on my test page. Heres my Link: [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/36847014]Friendster[/url] Please tell me whats the problem with my tracker. :paranoid:
kayz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesn't show up anymore..is it because of the new Linker?..:crybaby:
aningstar16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tenccs porr xeriing :D
honey_jx2
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys could you please check my code [url]http://h1.ripway.com/dearcoh/tracker/tracker.txt[/url] because i want it to be at the bottom part of my profile... :( don't know what to do with it...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=honey_jx2]i want it to be at the bottom part of my profile...[/quote] You will need to change this line of code to where you want the WVM to be...for example. Right side bottom. [quote]addBox("RIGHT","Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null); }[/quote] Left side bottom. [quote]addBox("LEFT","Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null); }[/quote]
honey_jx2
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]addBox("LEFT","Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null); }[/quote] hi bob, tried it but my WVM was gone, and my friends list was moved into the right side...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=honey_jx2]hi bob, tried it but my WVM was gone, and my friends list was moved into the right side...[/quote] Try changing the null to 10, that is div id for the media box should put it below there.
honey_jx2
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Try changing the null to 10, that is div id for the media box should put it below there.[/quote] tried it as well bob but it is not showing on my profile and my friends list is at the right side... could you please check what's wrong with my code...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I just notice something on the codes, put quotations marks around the "10" see if that works.
honey_jx2
» n00b
1969-12-31

tried it... still not showing... i'll try to view my page some other time...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry it did not work :wallbash: I viewed ur profile and see even ur friends got moved :(
honey_jx2
» n00b
1969-12-31

its okay i think the problem is in my code... it's still not working... but it fine... thanks a lot for the help...c",)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think its in the addbox function codes in ur tracker.txt file. It is forcing the codes to ur control panel area when you select left. [quote]if(type=="LEFT") { var ul=document.getElementById("0").parentNode.parentNode; htm="<div class='boxcontent'>"+htm+"</div>";[/quote] You can change the addbox function if you want let me know, I will help.

Last edited by bobcbar (2009-01-19 15:35:50)

kayz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

stiLL workin' :D

Last edited by kayz09 (2009-01-19 23:56:04)

honey_jx2
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't have anything to add on my profile... i just want to place my friends box at the center as well...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=honey_jx2]don't have anything to add on my profile[/quote] The addbox function code is part of the tracker.txt file its required for ur WVM to work. Using the repositioning codes will relocate ur friends box to the left side. Check for swits topic.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:59

[ 9 queries - 0.115 second ]
Privacy Policy