• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

xmski
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

it doesn't work on mine. please tell me why? I follow all the steps. but the content doesn't appear. the "Refresh Tracker" and "Visitors Box" its self appears. can you please help me? [i]Edit[/i] [color=red]private now.[/color] thanks anyway.

Last edited by xmski (2008-05-14 18:38:12)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

may i see ur tracker.txt sir?? i will check it wats worng
xmski
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=red]http://www.geocities.com/username/tracker/tracker.txt[/color] thank you very much for the response. i can't sleep because of this code. very much thanks to you.

Last edited by xmski (2008-05-14 20:46:14)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaa,, i cant see either ur tracker.php workin,,try to host ur file in www.ripway.com for da best win =)
xmski
» n00b
1969-12-31

that's what i thought too. i didn't even see the .php ok I'll try it. Edit. Changed Hosting to Ripway. still it doesn't show up. [color=red]http://h1.ripway.com/username/tracker/tracker.txt [/color] Anyone tell me please what's going on with my code? is there something wrong with it? please tell me. thanks

Last edited by xmski (2008-05-14 20:45:42)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yep geocities does not allow .php files you must use another host like ripway. =)
xmski
» n00b
1969-12-31

jesus christ. it really works. thanks you for that wonderful morning I see on my window. :lol: and also thanks for all those people who helped me out. +rep for all of you guys. i'm not kidding :D thanks so much. i made it work wohooooo ps. Unfortunately, I don't know how to add rep to people :lol:

Last edited by xmski (2008-05-14 18:22:09)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

jesus christ :lol: :lol: well good for you,,, u cant add a repu, coz ur a newbie, u can add a repu when u have already a 100 posts and a rank of FriendsterTalker =) its okay, tnx will do,, :eh: glad to help.
xmski
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks man. you are handsome. :lol: and helpful. many girls should've seen it. :paranoid: Thank you very much. this is the most trick i like. +1,000,000 rep for the one who update this. muahahahah
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^oh why thank you :lol: @tunie and sir bob thank u so much guys for attending queries here =) :thumbsup: much loev from me may the epic lulz be with u :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-14 18:56:05)

xmski
» n00b
1969-12-31

@shirow this is my last question. If I use this code in my profile, Would I be able to view my profile without any conflict? because when I'm trying to view my Own profile, It always Have an error. the one with the "Don't Send"
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^nope it wont have a conflict by the way what browser agent you are using?

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-14 20:40:48)

xmski
» n00b
1969-12-31

IE. And only IE Users can view my prof because of my forcing code. Hmm "Don't Send" Alert always occurs when I'm using my own profile to view it. Thank God i have my girlfriends account. and sometimes It ends in a "Not Responding" Program. but don't take that as a hater. I really love your codes man believe me. i'm really happy despite of what's happening in my profile. Thanks Man. +1,000,000 x10 rep for you man. hope you smile. :lol:
Flameheart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ umm yeah i get the "not responding" message sometimes also =) and i thought i was the only one! :lol: [quote=bobcbar]Look for this line code in the tracker.txt file, that removes the goodbye alert but not sure if it effects the function of the viewer.[/quote] sir bob, i deleted the line you gave to me, but now instead of the goodbye message, "undefined" shows up when exiting my profile :cry: :arrow: [quote]exitmessage: " Thanks For Visiting "+pageViewerFName,[/quote]

Last edited by Flameheart (2008-05-14 21:23:23)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

removed that,,including the bolded part [quote]exitmessage: "Thanks For Visiting "+pageViewerFName , [b] base_domain: "http://profiles.friendster.com",div: null,param: null,timedetails: null,iframeid: "wvmtemp",[/b][/quote]
Flameheart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ problem solved! :thumbsup: thank you portuniecho! :rose: and also to sir bob! :rose:
goldkugelfang
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i adjust the width of this WVM?? it's too wide to my profile!
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=goldkugelfang]how can i adjust the width of this WVM?? it's too wide to my profile![/quote] look this one on ur [b]tracker.txt[/b] [quote]if (typeof TRACKER == "undefined") { TRACKER = {}; } TRACKER = { style: { filter: "chroma(color='#FFFFFF')", [b] width: '300px', height: '550px',[/b] border: '0px', overflow: 'hidden' },[/quote] just adjust the width or decrease it,
daryl.shali.sharyl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow, Shirow Masamune.. thanks for sharing this one.. :) good expLanations.. how can i add repu on you:question: i think i wiLL use this one. =)
daryl.shali.sharyl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]4) How To apply on Your FS profile how to apply it?? you must get the url of your tracker.txt file and find the latest linker here in this forum due to some reason i can't tell you where it is just find it by your self once you find it follow the instructions there on how will you apply the tracker.txt on the js linker :thumbsup: After these steps you are finally done and thats it congratulations so easy isn't it?? hope my instructions are clearly enough for you to comprehend ;) Happy tweaking to all :D for more enlightenment just read the FAQS below[/quote] sir.. im sorry for this question.. i cant really understand this one.. can you help me sir?? im sorry.. or can someone help me. thanks..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:23

[ 9 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy