• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

KyntzLui
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

thx for that im gonna save that codes and the instructions in msword :D [spoiler]for now im still learning to make a layout and searching sum codes. thx a lot ftalk :D[/spoiler]
chibon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: good JOB :penguin::penguin::penguin:
kHriszTian
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]WVM will display 10 visitors per page but only 4 are visible while it scrolls upward 1 visitor at a time[/quote] no. WVM Display only 2 visitors., WHY???!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:42

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy