• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

[quote=becklastimosa]weeeeee....finally worked..but how do i make the box transparent thanks to lea for this!!!:)[/quote] glad it already worked for you!:D nyweiz.. you just have to edit the attributes of your tracker.css [quote=mr_azakura014]BUT i have encounter... some errors[/quote] what kind of errors?? please be specific..
becklastimosa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

[b]i edited the attributes but it no longer shows the pic of the visitor and how do i make the letters black? [/b]
mr_azakura014
» n00b
1969-12-31

if i will put my WVM SKIN all my images resize.... it become biggg:wallbash::wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ go here for adding tracker backgroud..[url]http://theftalk.com/t21876-Adding-tracker%27s-background-sidebars!.html[/url] try to look my tutorial..=)
markiko009
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei., how do you do the WVM tracker on the left side of the profile? i saw someone has it. its a single veiwer tracker, it show the picture of the viewer on the left side of the browser, how do you do it? thank for answering. :) sorry, noob here. [img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee49/ICONWW/ONION%20-%20ICON/--8.gif[/img]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=becklastimosa]i edited the attributes but it no longer shows the pic of the visitor and how do i make the letters black?[/quote] Hmm,really?? what kind of editing did you do?? Nyweiz..put this codes below the [b]font:9px verdana;[/b]..edit the bolded part.. [quote]background-image: url([b]bg url[/b]); background-attachment: fixed; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #;[/quote] And 4 d letters,look for this codes and edit it with ur own..only the bolded part.. [quote]a:link, a:visited, a:active { text-decoration: [b]underline,overline..[/b]; color: [b]#hex color[/b]; font-weight: [b]bold,italic..[/b]} a:hover { text-decoration: [b]underline,overline..[/b]; color: [b]#hex color[/b]; font-weight: [b]bold,italic..[/b]} a.action:link, a.action:visited, a.action:active, a.action:hover { color: [b]#hex color[/b]; } .pageselected:link,.pageselected:visited,.pageselected:active {color: [b]#hex color[/b]; text-decoration: [b]underline,overline..[/b];}[/quote]

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-04 22:24:01)

endlessjj20
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b] ripway still updating? there is no CREATE TEXT FILE, and anybody can pm me the linker where i will insert the tracker.txt. thank you.

Last edited by endlessjj20 (2008-08-07 17:15:03)

becklastimosa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Mine stopped working...anybody knws why???[/b]:|
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey shirow!! fix the link tracker.txt and tracker.css ACCOUNT TERMINATED!! huhuhuhu maybe ill fix my tracker as soon as u fix that... hehehe anywayzz this helps me a lot..
ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes, im going to try but its terminated, maybe overbandwidth exceeded? :cry:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

here's for the complete files of WVM 2.3 . since shirow's ripway has been terminated. open the file, and just copy, [hr][hr] [url=http://h1.ripway.com/echo25portu/portu/skin.css][b]skin.css[/b][/url] [url=http://h1.ripway.com/echo25portu/portu/jquery.txt][b]jquery.txt[/b][/url] [url=http://h1.ripway.com/echo25portu/portu/jquery.jcarousel.pack.txt][b]jquery.jcarousel.pack.txt[/b][/url] [url=http://portuniecho.fileave.com/tracker.css][b]tracker.css[/b][/url] [url=http://portuniecho.fileave.com/tracker.txt][b]tracker.txt[/b][/url] [hr][hr] for the php file. just go to the 1st page. and follow the instructions :)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-08-18 14:18:42)

ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]here's for the complete files of WVM 2.3 . since shirow's ripway has been terminated. open the file, and just copy,[/quote] thanks classmate, ill be trying this one =)
mz-akira
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]on my tracker it says This user account or file could not be located. [/b]
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mz-akira]on my tracker it says This user account or file could not be located.[/quote] plz read the posts above ur post.. it says shirow's accnt was terminated.. juz refer to tunie's post (#775) for the files..
becklastimosa
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i put a scroll bar in my tracker so i can see all of it?
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for sharing Sir Shirow..[/b]:thumbsup::D
becklastimosa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]how can i put a scrollbar on my tracker and also pictures are rather larger...how can i make it smaller?[/b]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=becklastimosa]how can i put a scroll bar in my tracker so i can see all of it?[/quote] i think scrollbar thingy is disabled if u r using ie..
genepaulaguetecruz21
» n00b
1969-12-31

HUHUHU Link bandthwith... please reupload the links for... skin, jquery, and jquery.jcarousel.txt tnx
Jonrown12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go to #774 to see copy the links and the tracker.php to see on 1st page.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:14

[ 9 queries - 0.538 second ]
Privacy Policy