• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

krjalagat
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

whoa! is is really awesome im using it right now... :D:D:D
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

i've fix it but now the wvm becomes double... if i combined the tracker.txt with other js codes it will position at the main bar but if i make the tracker.txt as a js injection my wvm will become double...

Last edited by arip (2008-06-06 23:53:47)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ok dude,, heres how u do.. ammm,, make ur tracker.txt as ur main js file,, den inside ur tracker.txt,, REPLACE this [spoiler]<">[/spoiler] then use the tracker.txt as ur main js file, that link wat ur goin to put on ur js linker.. den use one linker only..
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's working but if i put addbox function ... same thing happened...

Last edited by arip (2008-06-07 01:43:30)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no need to insert a addbox function, u alreadyu have ur addbox function on ur tracker.txt =| all u need to do is to replace that code i fixed, den use ur tracker.txt link on ur linker =|
kjcain143
» n00b
1969-12-31

portuniecho lol its working i thought it wasn't ^^ tnx ah finally
shizuka87
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.geocities.com/lilzoo_87/wvm.bmp[/img] Hye... I need someone to teach me... How to put [b]image header[/b] and what is the [b]size[/b] of the wvm box? Thats all... Help me pls...:penguin:
hyree10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my url is chealseasan
kjcain143
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i make the wvm transparent?
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

modify your skin.css and tracker.css =)
LordmOdkore
» n00b
1969-12-31

my WVM dont work using IE..and the code by switpotato is very confusing
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup: THNX FOR THE WVM .....
LordmOdkore
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm my WVM only displays 4 visitors instead of 5 how can i put scrollbar on it..its not working on IE already tried using switpotato's trick
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol i can attest you that mine is working both i don't know if those said problems came from the code or from those who wants to use it...
jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick
kjcain143
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahh i hav a question again hehe sorry if im asking a lot which part of the tracker.txt should i edit if i wanna change the font color of the wvm? tnx 4 helping guys :) <">
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice. very cool! =) :thumbsup: :question: i can use this for overlay. right?
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this one, see the bolded part. =) [quote]body { border:none; font:9px verdana; background: transparent; color: #[b]000000[/b];[/quote] [quote]a:link, a:visited, a:active { text-decoration: none; color: #[b]000000[/b]; font-weight: bold} a:hover { text-decoration: none; color: #[b]000000[/b]; font-weight: bold} a.action:link, a.action:visited, a.action:active, a.action:hover { color: #[b]000000[/b]; } .pageselected:link,.pageselected:visited,.pageselected:active {color: #[b]e5e5e5[/b]; text-decoration: underline;}[/quote] [quote=zenlaws02]nice. very cool! =) :thumbsup: :question: i can use this for overlay. right?[/quote] no u cant.. =) WVM of overlay and a non overlay is different.. =) this is a wvm for overlay http://theftalk.com/t20743-Who%27s-View-%28Cbox-Mode%29-OVERLAY.html not this kind of wvm.

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-08 22:20:22)

kjcain143
» n00b
1969-12-31

portuniecho thanks again :D sorry if im asking a lot ^^
LordmOdkore
» n00b
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:29

[ 10 queries - 0.091 second ]
Privacy Policy