• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

arip
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

it's not recording buddy...
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

are you sure then why I've been recorded by your wvm????

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-25 00:58:42)

arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok.. now it's recording... maybe because of my slow internet..:lol: thanks buddy...:thumbsup:
diyosa
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesn't seem to work on my friendster :cry:
top999
» n00b
1969-12-31

How can I change the background?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=top999]How can I change the background?[/quote] if you want to change background to transparent, look for this part in your css and skin.css and make it like this [quote]background: [b]transparent[/b];[/quote] in your skin.css make it like this [quote].jcarousel-skin-ie7.jcarousel-container { background: transparent; }[/quote]

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-03-25 01:49:47)

top999
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000][quote=top999]How can I change the background?[/quote] if you want to change background to transparent, look for this part in your css and skin.css and make it like this [quote]background: [b]transparent[/b];[/quote] in your skin.css make it like this [quote].jcarousel-skin-ie7.jcarousel-container { background: transparent; }[/quote] [/quote] How about if I want to add a background image? where should I paste the URL link?

Last edited by top999 (2008-03-25 02:01:57)

Jonrown12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sir/Mom: Can you help me how can i find to resize this picture..?? :( thank you for help me [img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9808/18623725tf4.png[/img]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ maybe you didn't apply the effin tracker.css so thats the reason why you have that kind of problem.. =__=

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-25 06:22:28)

Jonrown12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OK i get it... thank you :thumbsup: BTW +1 repu for you.. :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^no problem lol :lol:
$pyder
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thx 4 sharing... this is nice.. i will try...
idfriendsterlayout
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how will the css load? i mean, you haven't paste any url of the css to anywhere.. how will it load? [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/iamaico][b][color=red]here's my profile[/color][/b][/url]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

there is a css! try to look again in the first page! :paranoid:
func
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one gonna try this now!=D=D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]how will the css load? i mean, you haven't paste any url of the css to anywhere.. how will it load? [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/iamaico][b][color=red]here's my profile[/color][/b][/url][/quote] kindly take a good look on the scripts then [s]kill[/s] ask me if you can't find it.. thank you :)

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-26 04:07:15)

crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:cry: it doesnt record???ive tested in one of my account and it records but the other doesnt???why??oh why??:crybaby:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^have you read all the feeding info on the 1st post =__=
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think yes =) please see if it record http://profiles.friendster.com/53940472 thanks a lot shirow :eh: very fast reply:paranoid: [quote=Shirow Masamune]^have you read all the feeding info on the 1st post =__=[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:21

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy