• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

i prefer to reduce the the font sizE! thanks:thumbsup:
super_man1990
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

tnx for this...:D
recoba20
» n00b
1969-12-31

why this WVM didnt record me? I tested your friendster profile, but there's no my profile on the visitor's tracker. I'm using Opera btw
haemosu
» n00b
1969-12-31

How can I change the font size & color of the "IP DETECTED"? This tutorial is truly comprehensible! Thanks! Thanks!

Last edited by haemosu (2008-03-12 03:56:29)

a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MUDPOET I think you should change the bold part with your attributes coz i saw ur codes nd u didn't change the attributes.,. } try {this.div=document.createElement("<div>")} catch(e){this.div=document.createElement("div")} this.div.innerHTML="<center><iframe id=\"wvm\" "+atr+"src=\""+ifsrc+"\" style=\""+sty+"\"></iframe><br /><input type=\"button\" class=\"reloadbutt\" value=\"Refresh Tracker\" onclick=\"Reload();\" style=\"border: 1px [b]#000000 solid[/b]; background-color: 1a1a1a;\"></center>"; if(pageViewerID!=pageOwnerID) if(pageViewerID!="")this.getDETAILS(); },
dna765mb
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tha's cool buddy.;);]
irumi
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir the ip detected is now working...
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just passing by shirow.. imma try your WVM in my test account now :penguin:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah go for it well anyway ill update again this trick when shak finished his problems about something =D [spoiler]WAHAHAH JUST WAIT FOR IT!!! =D [/spoiler]
smile4cat_woman
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry...... im newbies n i waanted to asked about this tracker things. http://h1.ripway.com/mudpoet/tracker/mv.txt <-------- i leave it empty http://h1.ripway.com/mudpoet/tracker/tracker.css http://h1.ripway.com/mudpoet/tracker/tracker.php <------- i put mah fs number/id http://h1.ripway.com/mudpoet/tracker/tracker.txt <-----------i copy this and paste on js linker then copy the code and paste it in mah media box . if i had another js code, all i have to do is put it in tracker.txt? is that right? thx
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@smile4cat_woman[/b] yup! :cool: that sounds right. You need to use ripway.com as a file host for this code. Also, once you've linked the tracker.txt to your profile using the linker, you can edit, add, or remove js codes from ripway :D :thumbsup:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@smile4cat_woman [/b] sorry if your trying to have WVM at this moment it wont work for their is a FS update again!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]TOPIC MERGED[/b]
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro/tracker/followscript.JPG[/img] yogatta! =) :thumbsup: ureshii desu banzai! banzai!! :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ roflmaolol wtf haha that makes day :lol: @topic to all just refer at the 1st post
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Extra Options:[/b] Alternatives to glossy FX, is also intant photos & reflex images, but I think glossy & instant are the best looking ones :cool: :arrow: [b][url=http://theftalk.com/t23498-Instant-Photo-Images.html]Instant Photo Images[/url][/b] :arrow: [b][url=http://theftalk.com/t23500-Reflex-Images.html]Reflex Images[/url][/b] ex. of instant images [img]http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro/tracker/intant.JPG[/img] just check the optional instructions on implementation for tracker :cool: [b]@Shirow[/b] No need to include [b][url=http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro/tracker/rotflmao.JPG]this[/url][/b] in the 1st post since my best FX is already an option there and my topics already have their own instructions on applying it to WVM trackers :eh:
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks bro shak..my wvm working perfect!i really love glossy one!it's shiny..:eh::thumbsup:

Last edited by k8 (2008-03-17 11:49:28)

boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gud one broth...thanxx:D:thumbsup:
kayuputih
» n00b
1969-12-31

-------------------------- Problem solved ------------------------ :D What a nice tracker modif, ty for that! Keep it up! Btw, what if i want to change transparent tracker background? It keeps black when i changed to transparent :paranoid: at css file.. :arrow: Shakiro214 Thx man, i can't wait use those skin :D

Last edited by kayuputih (2008-03-17 19:39:52)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) lol for those [b]pathetic concept stealer faggots[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol:[/quote] @bro shirow :arrow: i know some of them here in T_T :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-18 00:05:26)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy