• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

kayuputih
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

:arrow: Ladeva Go to #227 post bro, by portuniecho.. That'll be solved ur problem =):thumbsup:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

ei PORTU bro.. thanks alOT! haha.. prob solved. :D

Last edited by japzy (2008-03-20 05:03:00)

rockstah143
» n00b
1969-12-31

can someone help me...,, the picture of the visitor is missing... ^^ i mean, it was moved on the middle of the text ^^
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]ei PORTU bro.. haha.. i can't figure out the problem about my tracker.. haha. [i][b]*edited[/b][/i] heres the prob.. :arrow: i cant see the tracker.. the only thing i can see is the ripway site chuva.. :arrow: second is there are two trackers.. heres the preview: [url]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg161/liel_26/takte.jpg[/url][/quote] Delete your cache.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]ei PORTU bro.. haha.. i can't figure out the problem about my tracker.. haha. [i][b]*edited[/b][/i] heres the prob.. :arrow: i cant see the tracker.. the only thing i can see is the ripway site chuva.. :arrow: second is there are two trackers.. heres the preview: [url]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg161/liel_26/takte.jpg[/url][/quote] dude,, u should use only one linker on ur profile,, compile ur css and js codes together,,and use only one linker,,use a CSS injector for dat,, [quote]function injectcss() { if(window.cssinjected == undefined) { cssinjected = 1; var css = document.createElement("link"); css.setAttribute("type","text/css"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","UR_CSS_LINK"); css.setAttribute("media","screen, print"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css); } }injectcss();[/quote] insert dat at the top of ur tracker.txt.. =) @rockstah,, can u show to us da preview/ur profile,, =)
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nothing again solved na.

Last edited by japzy (2008-03-20 05:02:21)

jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: great update! thanks bro.
Ladeva XIII
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kayuputih]:arrow: Ladeva Go to #227 post bro, by portuniecho.. That'll be solved ur problem =):thumbsup:[/quote] I already try that, but there is nothing happen to my tracker.. :crybaby::crybaby: do you mind to check :arrow: [url=http://h1.ripway.com/ladeva13/Maling/tracker.css]MY TRACKER CSS[/url] Thanks B4 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by Ladeva XIII (2008-03-20 06:50:14)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ok i updated and fix the problem on that freakin tracker.css hope it will clear this effin things

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-20 07:12:52)

Ladeva XIII
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sorry, but there is still no effect to my profile :cry::cry: It's okay, maybe i'll try another way.. Thank a lot my friends :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
supremo
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi to all.... pls help me,, can anyone send me the site for linker where can i paste my tracker.txt... my e-mail is acesupremo25@gmail.com..... have a nice day to all...
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=supremo]hi to all.... pls help me,, can anyone send me the site for linker where can i paste my tracker.txt... my e-mail is acesupremo25@gmail.com..... have a nice day to all...[/quote] Um,first off,this is not about the linker,it is about the WVM 2.3.Second,you need to post at Help Section next time.I'll send you the linker.Sorry,but the forum is a little bit strict now.
jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick i'll try this later....;):thumbsup:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

does this affect chatbox, mp3 player and so on? cuz i have chatbox and mp3 player on my profile and then when i applied this code, its gone(the chatbox and mp3 player)...... :/ whats suppose to be the problem?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>Very nice update buddy...:thumbsup: ...more cool ;)
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]does this affect chatbox, mp3 player and so on? cuz i have chatbox and mp3 player on my profile and then when i applied this code, its gone(the chatbox and mp3 player)...... :/ whats suppose to be the problem?[/quote] use the wvm2.2 add box gen of lordheinz...its working... hehehe.. :D :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t19396-Addbox-Generator.html]click here[/url]

Last edited by cklahrckiey (2008-03-22 00:19:17)

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey][quote=unmaskedluke]does this affect chatbox, mp3 player and so on? cuz i have chatbox and mp3 player on my profile and then when i applied this code, its gone(the chatbox and mp3 player)...... :/ whats suppose to be the problem?[/quote] use the wvm2.2 add box gen of lordheinz...its working... hehehe.. :D :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t19396-Addbox-Generator.html]click here[/url][/quote] i figured out the problem already.. its becoz i use two addbox gen on my profile! no wonder..lol.. but nyway thanx for d info~~! :D
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^you're welcome dawg... :D :thumbsup:
teenajoe1611
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi why i got double boxes?
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when viewing firefox? you should hide your media box... by using this [quote].scrapbook {display:none!important;}[/quote] then after editing press left shift + reload button on the browser.. =) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:10

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy