• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

^link to your profile so i can see what you are talking about :)
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

i did add the link... for you to be clear here... [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/cklahrck[/url]
benazio
» n00b
1969-12-31

and then ? what to do next ? PLEASE HELPPP IM NOOB . WHAT TO PUT IN FS ??
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ get the available linker here and put the url of your tracker.txt there :thumbsup: [quote=cklahrckiey]i did add the link... for you to be clear here... [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/cklahrck[/url][/quote] not you i mean the one who posted above you before i ask the link of sensya's profile well anyway ive visited your page you didn't apply the tracker.css the content of your tracker is messed up

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-11 07:50:12)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i forgot...but now i did put it...sometimes it doesnt record... i didnt do anything...
benazio
» n00b
1969-12-31

i did like this . i did like what you said about the tracker, then i add linker and edit it to put url of my tracker.txt so it is like this [b] CONTENT REMOVE PLEASE DON'T PUT THE LINKER HERE[/b] then copy paste in my about me but nothing happened . help . edited ! it worked, but how to add a background ? cuz i cant see the text. and it rude . see here . http://profiles.friendster.com/benazio the error was Warning: date(): Windows does not support dates prior to midnight (00:00:00), January 1, 1970 in \\192.168.0.16\webfiles\files\2008-3\1809500\tracker\tracker.php on line 281

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-11 16:35:00)

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Shirow: Can you modify the tracker.php? Cause i cant copy the codes or please pm me the tracker.php TY.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^hmm ok ill send u then

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-11 08:02:27)

sensya
» n00b
1969-12-31

sory shirow... here's my link.. [u]www.friendster.com/sensya[/u] tnx..;)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]^hmm ok ill send u then[/quote] Okay, Thank you! I'll be waiting. Thanks for sharing again. :]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@sensya your wvm are working great my friend
sensya
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok thank you very mucho.. last tym i check it has errors.. now its fyn.. hehe.. nice wvm version.. :D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Okay. Nevermind. I got it! Thanks.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ no problem im glad you use it :D
benazio
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello please help . Warning: date(): Windows does not support dates prior to midnight (00:00:00), January 1, 1970 in \\192.168.0.16\webfiles\files\2008-3\1809500\tracker\tracker.php on line 281 profiles.friendster.com/benazio
sensya
» n00b
1969-12-31

@shirow tnx ma friend i appericiate it hehe... btw cn i call u master shirow from now on?:)
benazio
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah it worked ! thanks ! cool ! nice job !
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

whew finally its working with you guys :lol: *headache relieved* :lol:
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]^ lol what kind of error is that :retard:[/quote] I removed the link to WVM because i encountered errors, thats why you din't see it on my profile. A windows pops out indicating error and right after the window closes. I cant even veiw my FR profile. Cause it closes every time i try to veiw it. now your saying that I'am RETARDED, I was just asking for help but anyways thanks for the help even if you din't help me at all HOPE YOU HELP A LOT OF PEOPLE ASKING FOR HELP ABOUT YOUR post.

Last edited by ELNO (2008-03-11 09:20:25)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ooh sorry for about that emoticons youve mis understood what im trying to express there its something like this --> O_O lol i should use that at the 1st place well i could still help you then but since you remove it on your profile then its up to you :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:34

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy