• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

blacklizard_return
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

coolllll..nice..lolzz
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

this is the right place to ask my query.. hmm,why does the tracker records only 4 visitors??
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx leah and bobcar... [b]EDIT[/b] my wvm is now appearing in my profile but it doesnt work.. oh man... :( =(

Last edited by moonrays00 (2008-07-24 08:42:16)

t0yangDU
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm.. i have a question:crybaby: for the "[b]JQUERY.TXT[/b]" link ABOVE.. WHENever i hit it to get the codes this [b]warning[/b] kept showing off and then it immediately went back to the ripway homepage.:paranoid: [b]---->User Account Exceeded Bandwidth -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This user account has exceeded their daily bandwidth limit. If this is your account, you might consider upgrading to a premium plan, or reduce the number or size of files you're sharing online. As soon as the total downloads from this account over a 24 hour period drops below the accounts limit, downloads will be restored. [/b] :wallbash:help me... I JUST want THE CODES FOR JQUERY.TXT :P:P:P:penguin:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=t0yangDU]uhm.. i have a question:crybaby: for the "JQUERY.TXT" link ABOVE.. WHENever i hit it to get the codes this warning kept showing off and then it immediately went back to the ripway homepage.:paranoid: ---->User Account Exceeded Bandwidth -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This user account has exceeded their daily bandwidth limit. If this is your account, you might consider upgrading to a premium plan, or reduce the number or size of files you're sharing online. As soon as the total downloads from this account over a 24 hour period drops below the accounts limit, downloads will be restored. :wallbash:help me... I JUST want THE CODES FOR JQUERY.TXT :P:P:P:penguin:[/quote] proceed to page 37 and see post #733..
t0yangDU
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankyou sis, mwah!!:thumbsup::penguin:
ghettochild
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you so much fr sharing this tracker. It's been a long time since i last used a tracker a tracker due to friendster [b]JS[/b] hiccups these past few months, I still do not know why I cant change the image's border color.. but ill work it out.. Thanks again!!!:cool:=)

Last edited by ghettochild (2008-07-26 02:23:36)

Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank for this trick nice nice
aFgHInZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one.. tnx for share.. :D
chinitaice
» n00b
1969-12-31

What seems to be the problem when fileave mainpage appears inside the wvm box? :D =D I already changed the phplink. Please help :(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=chinitaice]What seems to be the problem when fileave mainpage appears inside the wvm box?[/quote] You can not use fileave with php files, they do not support that file format. =) Try freewebtown.com but again I am not sure what files they support.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-07-31 15:08:51)

becklastimosa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

becklastimosa
» n00b
1969-12-31

so this is what happens: <">i don't know what to do next... need your 'guidance' here....=(

Last edited by becklastimosa (2008-08-02 07:22:51)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ put that above your css injection.. after saving it on ur hosting accnt,get the url.. and use a working js linker!:thumbsup:

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-02 07:28:40)

becklastimosa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=becklastimosa]aghhh....still don't get it....:redface: help me further pls....:crybaby:[/quote] Whoow!still dnt get it..:crybaby::crybaby: Nyweiz,here..since you are using js on ur profile..i know u r using this kind of codes..so better insert the bolded part above ur css injection.. get that??=| it should look like this..:thumbsdown: [spoiler] [b]var myjs = document.createElement("script"); myjs.type = "text/javascript"; myjs.src = " http://h1.ripway.com/becklastimosa/tracker/tracker.txt"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(myjs);[/b] // css injection var css = document.createElement("link"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","CSS_LINK_HERE"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css); if { blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah attach onload...... }[/spoiler] after doing that..save it and get the url... use latest js linker..:thumbsup: hope you already get that!:D
mr_azakura014
» n00b
1969-12-31

Help Pls!!!!! Teach meh how to center the box of my WVM..:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
becklastimosa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]weeeeee....finally worked..but how do i make the box transparent[/b] [b]thanks to lea for this!!!:)[/b]
mr_azakura014
» n00b
1969-12-31

OPS i got it..... BUT i have encounter... some errors
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:13

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy