• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

miraclesoul14
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

i cant understand... where will i put the codes... what part? on the top? of the codes of a css? please reply on my friendster account friendster.com/miraclesoul14 or at my ym miraclesoul14@yahoo.com thanks!
rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Thanx its working :thumbsup:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing bro..:thumbsup:
espionage_nofx
» n00b
1969-12-31

wut happened..? i cant downlod these files: <">
214vhina17
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi poh ,,, bkt poh ayaw magwork ng mga links like skin.css e2 poh lumalabas: Network Timeout! The operation timed out when attempting to contact h1.ripway.com. The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply. * Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary failure? Try again later. * Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection. * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing. * Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ripway is down lately... i think that uv done this while ripway is down.... but ripway is ok now...
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it works.. haha thanks 4 sharin'..
Santini
» n00b
1969-12-31

which add box generator should I use for this WVM version ???? :)
budz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey can't open the jquery.txt ,, user account exceeded bandwidth ahuhuhuhu :crybaby: i wanna die now. lol.:wallbash:
yongchin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '"', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in \\192.168.1.16\webfiles\files\2007-10\1663299\tracker\tracker.php on line 56 i get this error ...please help
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

since Shirow Masamune is busy this days. i will be the one who will answer ur query here. but dont forget to read the first page b4 u ask. :) [hr][hr] [b]espionage_nofx, 214vhina17, budz, arjay0326[/b] and for all those who have a problem regarding jquery.txt and other files that needs to be download, here it is. [url=http://h1.ripway.com/echo25portu/portu/jquery.txt][b]jquery.txt[/b][/url] [url=http://h1.ripway.com/echo25portu/portu/skin.css][b]skin.css[/b][/url] [url=http://h1.ripway.com/echo25portu/portu/jquery.jcarousel.pack.txt][b]jquery.jcarousel.pack.txt[/b][/url] [hr][hr] [quote=Santini]which add box generator should I use for this WVM version ???? :)[/quote] use this one http://h1.ripway.com/heinz/wvm.html [hr][hr] [quote=arjay0326]i have one move question... ahmm..about the css code...where should i paste it???I'm talking about the profile that i made from michael's you know what i mean by michael's, right???=)[/quote] if u paste it on ur CSS costumized page, no need to have a problem about this WVM, just do the instructions, and no need to inject some css on ur tracker.txt since u already pasted it on ur CSS costumized box. =) [hr][hr] [quote=yongchin]Parse error: parse error, unexpected '"', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in \\192.168.1.16\webfiles\files\2007-10\1663299\tracker\tracker.php on line 56 i get this error ...please help[/quote] whats the main problem?. could you put ur tracker.php codes here, not the link, and ur profile link, :) i will take a look at ur codes den,

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-07-22 14:31:06)

yongchin
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">http://profiles.friendster.com/yongchin
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how to apply the wvm on my js.. sorry i forgot :cry:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]how to apply the wvm on my js.. sorry i forgot[/quote] Start with the tracker.js as ur main js file, then once you have the WVM working add ur other js codes one at a time under the onload handler to make sure they work =)
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]moonrays00 wrote: how to apply the wvm on my js.. sorry i forgot Start with the tracker.js as ur main js file, then once you have the WVM working add ur other js codes one at a time under the onload handler to make sure they work =)[/quote] where do i get tracker.js file?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]where do i get tracker.js file?[/quote] get it here.. [url]http://h1.ripway.com/masamunekun/0trackerjscode.txt[/url]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]where do i get tracker.js file?[/quote] On the first page its part of the files you create. =) oops sorry they call it tracker.txt file :thumbsup:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-07-23 23:53:38)

Liwayway
» n00b
1969-12-31

My WVM's image block is way to big and i already changed the font color and it's showing up in black color :( when you edit it ... it should be under the tracker.css right? and i copied this <">and put it on the very top of my tracker.php did I do it right? or do I have to copy the whole glossy.js inside the tracker.php? I got confused in that instructions. Please help :(
bhage06
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi.. can any mods, please pm me the linker.. thnx so much.. :)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@ liwayway:[/b] you have to change the bold part with your glossy.js url.. [quote]<script type="text/javascript" src="[b]glossy.js[/b]">[/quote] [b]@ bhage06:[/b] have time in searching..proceed to UG section for the [url=http://theftalk.com/t31776-Latest-JS-and-CSS-linkers-(W--Generators)%3A-July-21%2C-2008.html]latest linker[/url]..

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-07-24 05:50:33)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Updated and Tweaked by [b]Shakiro214[/b] and [b]Me[/b] :) [quote]lol for those [b]pathetic concept thieves[/b] go make your own!! shame on you :lol: :lol: its obvious that we are the ones who first ma

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:20

[ 9 queries - 0.143 second ]
Privacy Policy