• ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

[font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

baby_dianne12
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

[quote=Psyanne][quote=baby_dianne12]*sigh* still not working. =/ oh well. sige na nga. okay lang kahit walang banner site koh. thanks Psyanne for your help. :)[/quote] Make sure you paste that on your external CSS then revert your default friendster customization here http://www.friendster.com/editskin.php?[/quote] but i don't know anything about external CSS. =/ okay wait. maybe i'll just google it. ahmmm.. hope it works. thanks again for your work. i'll let you know the outcome. lol. :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

[quote=baby_dianne12][quote=Psyanne][quote=baby_dianne12]*sigh* still not working. =/ oh well. sige na nga. okay lang kahit walang banner site koh. thanks Psyanne for your help. :)[/quote] Make sure you paste that on your external CSS then revert your default friendster customization here http://www.friendster.com/editskin.php?[/quote] but i don't know anything about external CSS. =/ okay wait. maybe i'll just google it. ahmmm.. hope it works. thanks again for your work. i'll let you know the outcome. lol. :)[/quote] No need to google just check this tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url] This link has many different css codes you can use on ur profile...[url]http://theftalk.com/t7694-Complete-Compilation-Codes%21.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-12-04 16:50:10)

alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've been using my banner for some time now using the code on this thread and has weathered different linker codes but it was suddenly cropped up for no reason at all after the korean language ad showed up. i tried experimenting on applying other numbers on the padding and margin field but the problem remains. what seems to be the problem? 'cropped up' means a fraction of the banner is displayed. help greatly appreciated.

Last edited by alhakeem (2007-12-08 11:15:47)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alhakeem]i've been using my banner for some time now using the code on this thread and has weathered different linker codes but it was suddenly cropped up for no reason at all after the korean language ad showed up. i tried experimenting on applying other numbers on the padding and margin field but the problem remains. what seems to be the problem? 'cropped up' means a fraction of the banner is displayed. help greatly appreciated.[/quote] Add this code to ur external css codes to hide the languges. <">
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=alhakeem]i've been using my banner for some time now using the code on this thread and has weathered different linker codes but it was suddenly cropped up for no reason at all after the korean language ad showed up. i tried experimenting on applying other numbers on the padding and margin field but the problem remains. what seems to be the problem? 'cropped up' means a fraction of the banner is displayed. help greatly appreciated.[/quote] Add this code to ur external css codes to hide the languges. <">[/quote] my banner is large enough to cover the default banner so it's useless to hide the language buttons but i tried ur suggestion anyway but the problem persists. thanks for the help anyway. :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alhakeem][quote=bobcbar][quote=alhakeem]i've been using my banner for some time now using the code on this thread and has weathered different linker codes but it was suddenly cropped up for no reason at all after the korean language ad showed up. i tried experimenting on applying other numbers on the padding and margin field but the problem remains. what seems to be the problem? 'cropped up' means a fraction of the banner is displayed. help greatly appreciated.[/quote] Add this code to ur external css codes to hide the languges. <">[/quote] my banner is large enough to cover the default banner so it's useless to hide the language buttons but i tried ur suggestion anyway but the problem persists. thanks for the help anyway. :)[/quote] Are you hiding the default banner?
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]Are you hiding the default banner?[/quote] no, it is just covered by the customized banner. am i suppose to hide it using the recent linker code?

Last edited by alhakeem (2007-12-08 13:11:04)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alhakeem][quote]Are you hiding the default banner?[/quote] no, it is just covered by the customized banner. am i suppose to hide it using the recent linker code?[/quote] No the linker code only adds ur external css file to ur profile. Add these codes to ur external css, they will remove all the ads and junk from ur profile and banner area. <">
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]No the linker code only adds ur external css file to ur profile. Add these codes to ur external css, they will remove all the ads and junk from ur profile and banner area. Code: #subnav { display:none; } #mainnav span, #mainnav_left, #mainnav_right {display:none!important;} #marketing_bg { display:none; } /*-- Hide Google Ads --*/ #content_14 {display : none ! important;} #banneradrow{display:none;} #navigation div { background-color: transparent; background-image: none;} #logo {display:none;background:transparent;} #search {display:none;background:transparent;} #search form {display:none;background:transparent;} #navdivider {display:none;background:transparent;} #surfer {display:none;} #navLang {visibility:hidden!important}[/quote] did what has to be done but the problem stays, i guess i have to make another banner.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alhakeem][quote]No the linker code only adds ur external css file to ur profile. Add these codes to ur external css, they will remove all the ads and junk from ur profile and banner area. Code: #subnav { display:none; } #mainnav span, #mainnav_left, #mainnav_right {display:none!important;} #marketing_bg { display:none; } /*-- Hide Google Ads --*/ #content_14 {display : none ! important;} #banneradrow{display:none;} #navigation div { background-color: transparent; background-image: none;} #logo {display:none;background:transparent;} #search {display:none;background:transparent;} #search form {display:none;background:transparent;} #navdivider {display:none;background:transparent;} #surfer {display:none;} #navLang {visibility:hidden!important}[/quote] did what has to be done but the problem stays, i guess i have to make another banner.[/quote] [color=red]consider the height and width of the banner..max=700x300[/color]
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]consider the height and width of the banner..max=700x300[/quote] it has the same height and width as the default banner. by the way, when i view it in IE6, the banner doesn't show. i'm using FF, and the banner only shows the middle part(a third of the customized banner), the upper third and the lower third of my banner are concealed.
fivrox
» n00b
1969-12-31

somebody tel me wat is ccs extension
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=fivrox]somebody tel me wat is ccs extension[/quote] [url=http://theftalk.com/t17647-Linker-(IE%2C-Opera9%2B).html]pls go here[/url]
fivrox
» n00b
1969-12-31

it isn't working :(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It works if you are saving to ur external css files. Check this tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing
dragonzavior
» n00b
1969-12-31

that is great
marose21
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing...
gatekeeper
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice Code ill try this later :eh: :eh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: =)
TreFeatJam
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it work for OVERLAY layout only or the normal CSS profile??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:06

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy