• ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

[font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

Chan3
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

Where do we paste the codes? At the CSS box right? I reaaaally want the codes! :cry: :cry: And how do we use an external CSS file thingy? I've read the tutorial again and again and I still have no IDEA what is it. *noob* [u][b]HELP![/b][/u] :wallbash: :wallbash: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by Chan3 (2008-01-31 23:23:23)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

Please start by reading and understanding the basics...[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
khane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] nice tuitorial for newbies! now i know how to make my own banner! :thumbsup: [/b]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what is css ext? sorry im just a newbie:(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Check this link it should help..[url]http://theftalk.com/t14144-Make-Cascading-Style-Sheets-%5BC.S.S.%5D-File-Host.html[/url]
lollyta
» n00b
1969-12-31

I know it works. =) i just don't know why i can't view anything. :doubt: the whole thing disappeared.. My banner+the navigation panel.. everything on top of the control panel box.. POOF! :o Gone once i hit the save button. any updates on this code :question:
escapethefate15
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i put back the ads with a banner? :smoke:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^this trick is using to have a banner in your profile buddy with your choice...
lollyta
» n00b
1969-12-31

i just noticed how stupid i am :D Thnx for tis. It works. Need a lil' tweaking here and there to make it works though. Btw. How to make the "home;profile..etc" visible? :eh:
liel_26@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

huhuhu i dont know if this code is correct but it's not working in my testing profyl.! :cry: <">[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg161/liel_26/siggy.gif[/img] -------------------------------------------------------------- [i]" learn to accept your self for you to be accpeted by others.. "[/i]

Last edited by liel_26@yahoo.com (2008-02-21 05:17:51)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ remove all this tags,(<style></style>) that is a css codes,you dont have to put tags.. tags are only for html..
liel_26@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

where am i going to paste this one sir? [img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg161/liel_26/siggy.gif[/img] _________________________________________________ " learn to accept your self for you to be accpeted by others.. "
liel_26@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

im getting irritated..!!! :mad: it not working!!! hmp.!! i tried the code given by ephe but still!! no result.!! im really irritated :crybaby: is this correct? <">[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg161/liel_26/siggy.gif[/img] ________________________________________________ [i]" learn to accept your self for you to be accpeted by others.. "[/i]

Last edited by liel_26@yahoo.com (2008-02-21 06:04:09)

skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hey.. your img url isn't working.. i open it and it doesn't show ur img.. [/b] <">[b]you might wanna change you're image url and then save it to youre hosting file..most ftalk members suggest that use http://ripway.com and then paste it then save as .css . 2.copy the URL[/b] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/skyfire14/Picture2.png[/img] [b]3. go to this site http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/The-CSS-Link-Generator-from-ArchAngell-h14.htm then paste the URL after pasting click GENERATE and then follow the instructions above the linker..[/b]

Last edited by skyfire14 (2008-02-26 13:47:57)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This code work prefect...you must have done something wrong.
roland2986
» n00b
1969-12-31

nc code Tnx 4 sharing
LiLMiZKiM
» n00b
1969-12-31

/*Banner*/ #navigation { background: transparent; border: 0px none transparent; margin:0px 0 10px 0; padding:10px 0 0 0; background-image: url([url]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff171/kIMGiRL_xx_ALBUM/QUOTE%20BANNERS/xxGRABBED/11997002082ikbqmo.jpg[/url]); background-attachment: fixed; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; } #navigation div { margin-top:-600px; background-color:transparent; background-image:none; color:transparent; font-size:0pt!important; height:0pt!important;opacity:.0;filter: alpha(opacity=0);} #twoClmLeftWide .left_column{margin-top:-30px;} #twoClmLeftWide .right_column{margin-top:-30px;} .banner_ad_fix{ display:none; } #navdivider {display:none;background:transparent;} #navigation div { background:;; }

Last edited by LiLMiZKiM (2008-02-28 12:43:32)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^you have to compile it as your css extension..
mlhannah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i could not make the image get to the exact position that i wanted it to. i tried to try to replace the numbers in the code, but the image itself does not move. the only thing that is changing is the space for the banner. i need help. thanks alot!
miztah
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wallbash:i dont know how to EDIT my PROFILE... :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:46

[ 12 queries - 1.247 second ]
Privacy Policy