• ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

[font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

jhellie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

heres the link where i uploaded the css extension http://www.filefactory.com/file/5b73e3 and my url image or logo iwant to display is located here http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/fejelita/ban.gif heres the complete code i did: #navigation { background: transparent; border: 0px none transparent; margin:0px 0 10px 0; padding:10px 0 0 0; background-image: url(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/fejelita/ban.gif); background-attachment: fixed; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; } #navigation div { margin-top:-600px; background-color:transparent; background-image:none; color:transparent; font-size:0pt!important; height:0pt!important;opacity:.0;filter: alpha(opacity=0);} #twoClmLeftWide .left_column{margin-top:-30px;} #twoClmLeftWide .right_column{margin-top:-30px;} .banner_ad_fix{ display:none; } #navdivider {display:none;background:transparent;} #navigation div { background:;; } is it right i do it first on the notepad and then i save it as a mylogo.css and uploaded it in file factory. the one that i save in my about me is this:<link href="http://www.filefactory.com/file/5b73e3/mylogo.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> is it right???pls help me!!
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

how about you try this one.. :D :D put it in your CSS file.. <">
jhellie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eykalsyamim]how about you try this one.. :D :D put it in your CSS file.. <">[/quote] i'll put that in my css files and not in my css extensions???how about my css files already i will removed it??pls help!
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@jhellie[/b],,i mean your external CSS extension.. put it thre..combine with your old CSS extension.. got it? :D :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=heartcore]it doesn't work for me in firefox 2 and IE 7... but on IE 6 it works fine... anyone knows why?[/quote] yeah...it works but the image will overlap...I suggest replace <">to this <">hope it works =) =)
jhellie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eykalsyamim][b]@jhellie[/b],,i mean your external CSS extension.. put it thre..combine with your old CSS extension.. got it? :D :D[/quote] sorry for being so makulet, but did i do it correctly, i mean did i upload it correctly, so ill combine my old css code and the code that you gave and then i'll put it also in my about me part??do u have a ym??pls give me so i can ask you pls.!!!
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehe..dis my ym id = pakcikcrab yeah.you've to cmbine it with your old css entension.. :D = :o

Last edited by eykalsyamim (2007-06-04 04:02:22)

heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz][quote=heartcore]it doesn't work for me in firefox 2 and IE 7... but on IE 6 it works fine... anyone knows why?[/quote] yeah...it works but the image will overlap...I suggest replace <">to this <">hope it works =) =)[/quote] thanks feruzz!! it's working now :D
jhellie
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey there pls help..i do the personalized logo but the prob is it is not align in the top center..pls help!! look at this: www.friendster.com/jhellie pls help!!
sub04
» n00b
1969-12-31

help !!! i used the code but the prob is the logo is not appearing .. what should i do ?
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sub04]help !!! i used the code but the prob is the logo is not appearing .. what should i do ?[/quote] post your link here.. :D :D
jhellie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eykalsyamim][quote=sub04]help !!! i used the code but the prob is the logo is not appearing .. what should i do ?[/quote] post your link here.. :D :D[/quote] heres the link <link href="http://h1.ripway.com/jhellie/banner1.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> tnx..im looking for you in you ym but your not online..sorry if i disturbed u!! :(
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jhellie][quote=eykalsyamim][quote=sub04]help !!! i used the code but the prob is the logo is not appearing .. what should i do ?[/quote] post your link here.. :D :D[/quote] heres the link <link href="http://h1.ripway.com/jhellie/banner1.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> tnx..im looking for you in you ym but your not online..sorry if i disturbed u!! :([/quote] [b]@jhellie[/b]..hehe..your banner working very well on your profile.. i'm asking [b]sub04[/b] for the link..mybe misunderstood there.. :) :)

Last edited by eykalsyamim (2007-06-06 02:17:22)

jhaymie
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to make my on signatures! :crybaby: help! :cry: add me in ym, mhie_crushy_pretty .. tnx!
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jhaymie]how to make my on signatures! :crybaby: help! :cry: add me in ym, mhie_crushy_pretty .. tnx![/quote] what do you mean jhaymie? is it are you asking for banner? :lol: :lol:
tetrapak
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx for the code! it works!!
"delicious"
» n00b
1969-12-31

ummm.... how did you make the pic with ur name???
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote='"delicious"']ummm.... how did you make the pic with ur name???[/quote] emm..hehe..wht pic?? this thread is for putting banner on the top of profile.. :D :D
"delicious"
» n00b
1969-12-31

no i meant ummm... lyk her profile.. the banner's picture is "majo's friendster"... how did she mke that???
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote='"delicious"']no i meant ummm... lyk her profile.. the banner's picture is "majo's friendster"... how did she mke that???[/quote] you've to create it 1st..using photoshop or other photo editing tools.. the best width is 800px and height is ur choice..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:47

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy