• ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

[font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

neutronizer
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

can i ask a question?? where should i put this code?? is it on Costumize CSS or Add Media... please help me..... thanks!! :)
spider45
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

does anyone here now the codes that will make the size of your background be fitted on the resolution of the viewer??? :( help me pls.. this is my biggest problem :crybaby: :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=spider45]does anyone here now the codes that will make the size of your background be fitted on the resolution of the viewer??? :( help me pls.. this is my biggest problem :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] You're at the wrong place to ask questions ask them [url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]here[/url]
spider45
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry aRies04991, im just a newbie here and dont know where will post this question,, btw,, tnx 4 d help
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=) hi majho/ephe i tried this amazing trick to my other profile and it work properly... i would like to ask how can i make my main navigation (home,profile, etch) appear even if i have this logo... please help me,,, thanks for this cool trick i really like it.
[o3_ocirneLocin_o3]
» n00b
1969-12-31

i also used the codes a long time ago,, and i never saw those searchbar, navigation etc in my profile,, lol,, heres my proffy,, www.friendster.com/danitakim
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:cry: i see but if there is any way that i could see the main nav portion coz its very hassel viewing my profile without the main nav. i saw other profiles with logo yet they still had their main nav. thats why i'm asking if there is any one knew how to do it.. thanks for the reply =) heres my profile if you want to view it http://www.friendster.com/17758818
nicosci
» n00b
1969-12-31

wei ikakabit ba yung ginawa ni eph na code dun sa ginawa nung girl... sa logo??? kc nung cnubukan ko di nagfit sa profile ko ung logo
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

That's alternative 2 hehe the media box trick I have my own logo code for the info hehe anyways I'll post it later :D Anyways for my banner trick you may have to use the extension trick anyway if you the process on applying css extension I'll PM the code to you... And [b]Type in English[/b] next time ok?
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi ephe.. im sorry if om kinda makulit about this,, i already tried the media box trick of yours and it worked well i would like to know how can i make the main nav appear even if i have this logo in my profile? i was just confused in your disscussion with the other guy about this resising the margin etch of the main nav... please help... thanks eniwei your codes is so great!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]hi ephe.. im sorry if om kinda makulit about this,, i already tried the media box trick of yours and it worked well i would like to know how can i make the main nav appear even if i have this logo in my profile? i was just confused in your disscussion with the other guy about this resising the margin etch of the main nav... please help... thanks eniwei your codes is so great![/quote] Your using the logo in media box trick right? <">On the code you will see the [b]#mainnav [/b] just remove that :D Like this: <">

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-05-14 04:56:41)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i already did that yet the main nav doesnt appear...
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elow guys especially @santini this is the exact code u want ^^ just change the size of the banner if it is large than 800*200 just paste this to your CSS extension^^ [quote]/* FriendsterMagic remove search form*/ #search {display:none;background:transparent;} #search form {display:none;background:transparent;} #subnav {display:none;} #f_logo{display:none! important;} //if u want the friendster logo to appear just clear this line /* FriendsterMagic - personalize logo */ #navigation { background:transparent; margin:0px 0 0px 0; padding:180px 0 0 0; border:none; background-attachment: fixed; background-image:url(URL); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:800px! important; height:100%! important; } /* FriendsterMagic - main navigation*/ #mainnav { margin:0 0 10px 0; padding:0 0 2px 0; width:100%; font-size:12px; font-family:verdana; font-weight:bold; background:transparent! important; align:center! important; border-top-width:6px; border-top-style:solid; border-top-color:#000000; }[/quote]

Last edited by Tazmaine (2007-05-14 06:55:32)

meltie
» n00b
1969-12-31

so how do i put it into friendster?? css extension?? how do i put it?? ?_?
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

read this to know about CSS extension [url]http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html[/url] but if u dont want to use CSS extension just paste this to ur friendster profile or media box [quote]<style> #search {display:none;background:transparent;} </style> <style> #search form {display:none;background:transparent;} </style> <style> #subnav {display:none;} </style> <style> #f_logo{display:none! important;} <style> <style> #navigation {background:transparent; margin:0px 0 0px 0; padding:180px 0 0 0; border:none; background-attachment: fixed; background-image:url(URL); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:800px! important; height:100%! important;} </style> <style> #mainnav {margin:0 0 10px 0; padding:0 0 2px 0; width:100%; font-size:12px; font-family:verdana; font-weight:bold; background:transparent! important; align:center! important; border-top-width:6px; border-top-style:solid; border-top-color:#000000;} </style>[/quote] [b]this is already edited[/b]

Last edited by Tazmaine (2007-05-18 21:35:34)

crimez2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OHHh!!!Tnx For Sharing!! :eh:
markhideki
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey i'm not having a problem with it just i have a question how can i do the top form and bottom how look at my profile and look at the banner or logo why it have soo much space how can i solve that space ephe pllsss help me your online!!i'm having problem what is this(#twoClmLeftWide .left_column{margin-top:-1px;} #twoClmLeftWide .right_column{margin-top:-1px;})??
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=) hi tazmaine... (is it right) la lang,, i just wanna say "your so great!" i used the code and it did work well.. thanks to you...
chocokim13
» n00b
1969-12-31

doesn't w0rk.. huhuhu.. :crybaby: :crybaby:
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chocokim13 dont cry ^^// aja hehe what code u are using? CSS extension?? why do u say so its not working? ^^//
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:19

[ 11 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy