• ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

[font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

Help me, will you make a nice one for me?
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

@ruzzel actually its very easy just read it very carefully and analyze the steps.... do not realay at the other members coz...they arent always there making codes... it may look complicated coz of the codes but if you try this to understand..youll be surprised that its very easy.....peace out :D btw..if you wanna have some...go find your image....they dont your your taste..and just request okie! :eh: === tried to make this one but the banner looked like this [img]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2094/untitledproblemdd4.jpg[/img] this is the original pic [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4985/untitledot2.jpg[/img] i combined the code of ate majho and kuya ephe yet this is the result..please help....need your early response! :D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-04-25 20:36:22)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Add padding to position the logo also add margin if needed
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=menvermandolin][quote=linettedannah24][quote=menvermandolin]wha!!!!!!! help! it doesnt work! <">that's what ive got together with the second code by ephe. ahm..where should it be placed?! after the code itself or before the "end of code" line?![/quote] It will worked on mine.You should check your codes if you have copied it correctly =| .Did you upload it?and pasted the code in your review?By the way I cheked the url of your image but when I pasted it on my browser the image wasn't found..I think you should choose another image.[/quote] oh, i see thanks![/quote] [b]You're welcome![/b]
jon
» n00b
1969-12-31

san makikita ang CSS extension? xenxa na po, noob pa lang me
aika_kawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=| excuse me pipz,., where should i post this code.,. and can i ask the one who made tis code... ur profile is so cool,.,did u make it yourself,., how did you do that,.,niweyz add me kawaii_aik@yahoo.com thanks girl! :)
michelleann_329
» n00b
1969-12-31

aHmmmm..... where to paste d code???? :ninja:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool trick pero pwede po ba malaman kung saan i copy and paste the url of the uploaded CSS extension???
bernabernardo
» n00b
1969-12-31

y isnt it working now???
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@mama <">@jon to know more about css extension http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html <== click @aika kawaii,michellann in you css extension if u dont know how to save a css extension click ===> http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html after uploading in a file hosting site use this one <">@bernabernardo try this one <">just edit the code and save it to ur css extension if you dont know about css extension click ==> http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html btw thx for sharing the code ate majho :D

Last edited by leftalone (2007-05-01 11:37:25)

Santini
» n00b
1969-12-31

How can I change the friendster logo with mine....? Here's my pic URL >> http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m225/Santini_Awaji/FS%20Banner%20N%20BG/BlackBan.gif I want it fix n replace the friendster logo completely..... N want to remove the white bar with it's white lines too..... PLEASE HELP ME.....!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Santini]How can I change the friendster logo with mine....? Here's my pic URL >> http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m225/Santini_Awaji/FS%20Banner%20N%20BG/BlackBan.gif I want it fix n replace the friendster logo completely..... N want to remove the white bar with it's white lines too..... PLEASE HELP ME.....![/quote] Try this... Paste in Media Box and save. <">If nothing happens refresh page ok?

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-05-01 23:48:34)

Santini
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral][quote=Santini]How can I change the friendster logo with mine....? Here's my pic URL >> http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m225/Santini_Awaji/FS%20Banner%20N%20BG/BlackBan.gif I want it fix n replace the friendster logo completely..... N want to remove the white bar with it's white lines too..... PLEASE HELP ME.....![/quote] Try this... Paste in Media Box and save. <">If nothing happens refresh page ok?[/quote] THANKYOU SO MUCH......! ^_^ U SAVE MY LIFE..... BUT, I WANT THE "home, profile, blogs, etc" seen Can U help Me once more....?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Remove the #mainnav, on the code
Santini
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Remove the #mainnav, on the code[/quote] mY, "home, profile, friends, explore, search, etc..." text still not seen....... why?
jorge
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmm waht size of an image is fitted to it
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think it depends o the margin :eh: :thumbsup: [quote=Santini][quote=Ephemeral]Remove the #mainnav, on the code[/quote] mY, "home, profile, friends, explore, search, etc..." text still not seen....... why?[/quote] try to edit the font color of the main navigation =)

Last edited by leftalone (2007-05-04 01:39:32)

blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blackwhiskey_28]@ruzzel actually its very easy just read it very carefully and analyze the steps.... do not realay at the other members coz...they arent always there making codes... it may look complicated coz of the codes but if you try this to understand..youll be surprised that its very easy.....peace out :D btw..if you wanna have some...go find your image....they dont your your taste..and just request okie! :eh: === tried to make this one but the banner looked like this [url]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2094/untitledproblemdd4.jpg[/url] this is the original pic [url]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4985/untitledot2.jpg[/url] i combined the code of ate majho and kuya ephe yet this is the result..please help....need your early response! :D[/quote] okei!!ill try to do that..phew...lot of changes here when i was gone! :rolleyes:
Santini
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=leftalone]i think it depends o the margin :eh: :thumbsup: [quote=Santini][quote=Ephemeral]Remove the #mainnav, on the code[/quote] mY, "home, profile, friends, explore, search, etc..." text still not seen....... why?[/quote] try to edit the font color of the main navigation =)[/quote] what margin...? and where is the font colour....? maybe u have another persolized logo codes? coz i use the code from ephemeral....
kiankizz92
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow. cute :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:06

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy