• ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

[font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

majho
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

[font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D <">[color=#ff6699][b] :arrow: this will remove the navigation and sub-navigation links.. e.g.home, profile,friends..etc.. :arrow: ONLY YOUR LOGO WILL BE VISIBLE ON TOP :D :arrow: you can change the position to anywhere you want ok? this works on my profile...

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-12-14 17:42:27)

- razian -
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

nice code,thanks for sharing =) :thumbsup:
majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

:arrow: thank you! :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I suggest to add this code to make the logo more visible the code below removes the bannner limitation, white line on the naviagation and hide whitebar on top <">

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-03-28 09:30:34)

eog316
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this a css extension? or just we paste it to css box. thanx for reply. :)
majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eog316]is this a css extension? or just we paste it to css box. thanx for reply. :)[/quote] :arrow: [b] CSS extension[/b] :D
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Thanks 4 sharing us this codes.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: great job.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :D
gary
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've been looking for this code. :arrow: thanks [b]majho[/b]

Last edited by gary (2007-03-29 08:08:19)

balugs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink]This is really nice my friend's looking for this. [i]Mwah.[/i][/color]
majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=balugs][color=pink]This is really nice my friend's looking for this. [i]Mwah.[/i][/color][/quote] [color=#FF6699][b]really?? :arrow: wow i appreciate it..[/b][/color]
majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=gary]i've been looking for this code. :arrow: thanks [b]majho[/b][/quote] [color=#ff6699][b][font=Lucida Handwriting]WELCOME!!! :D [/font][/b][/color]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ sis lab the code. but sis no double posting. ok? thanks.
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there a code where you can still keep your navigation menu e.g. home, friends, log-out... thanks! =)
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

can i resize it? :|
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow!Your really good in tweaking our profiles..But can I ask if it's css or js?
menvermandolin
» n00b
1969-12-31

wha!!!!!!! help! it doesnt work! <">that's what ive got together with the second code by ephe. ahm..where should it be placed?! after the code itself or before the "end of code" line?!
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

<">save it on your CSS extension taht will work =)

Last edited by leftalone (2007-04-25 04:19:45)

linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=menvermandolin]wha!!!!!!! help! it doesnt work! <">that's what ive got together with the second code by ephe. ahm..where should it be placed?! after the code itself or before the "end of code" line?![/quote] It will worked on mine.You should check your codes if you have copied it correctly =| .Did you upload it?and pasted the code in your review?By the way I cheked the url of your image but when I pasted it on my browser the image wasn't found..I think you should choose another image.

Last edited by linettedannah24 (2007-04-25 06:52:27)

kunero
» n00b
1969-12-31

yuip you got a problem on the url of the image...... anyway i checked it and i fund ur url hehehehe here it is [url]http://i11.tinypic.com/4i2z6nm.gif[/url] but i think the image is too long!!! if you want you can make a logo here [url]www.glitteryourway.com[/url] ayt peace awt :ninja:
menvermandolin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=linettedannah24][quote=menvermandolin]wha!!!!!!! help! it doesnt work! <">that's what ive got together with the second code by ephe. ahm..where should it be placed?! after the code itself or before the "end of code" line?![/quote] It will worked on mine.You should check your codes if you have copied it correctly =| .Did you upload it?and pasted the code in your review?By the way I cheked the url of your image but when I pasted it on my browser the image wasn't found..I think you should choose another image.[/quote] oh, i see thanks!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#ff6699][b]hey! there are so many who pm me asking how i did my logo.. well here's the code [/b][/color][/font]:D [code]#navigation { background: transparent; border:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:12

[ 14 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy