• ARCHIVES 
  • » wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

candy26
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

@ amiable and mogol :arrow: proceed to the help section..because ur off-topic.. @ cuddly: please follow rules..you should only use english because we're on the international forum..just try ok? tnx..
fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

amazing. thanks for sharing this.. im looking for this know il make my own banner... weee!! know il try this out.. soon il look for a tuitorial of link bottom.. :D tnx again..tc
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's really useful for newbie like me... thx for the information.... great job dude... +1 for u!!!
arvie90
» n00b
1969-12-31

:Dthankz a lot..
HieRo3Q8
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm totally noob, so now i wanna ask, where can i find those JC?? it was everywhere on every thread, they said "copy this to ur JC", but can't find it anywhere ...??
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: grEat!
chokimochi
» n00b
1969-12-31

this would help newbies alot.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good post....it really helps us who are still learning all the terminology +repu
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^i agree .. this post is really helpful .. keep it up and more power to the thread starter .. :eh::thumbsup:
jp10_pogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

helpful terms... ^_^
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for the tutorial.. nice trick.. this is very helping me.. :lol:
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weR caN i finD onLoad handLer..?:redface:
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh.. tnx for this one!:) this will help me a lot..
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is helpful for newbies. =)
brew_20
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to frame all the codes?
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Slamat Sa Pgbbahagi :]
asherexdublas
» n00b
1969-12-31

☻ i have a question where do i put the js hmppppppppppppp seem i confuse of it in fs can u help me
sociothink
» n00b
1969-12-31

?!!nice sharing??:penguin:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this thread is really helpful.. thanks a lot..
ilustra_comp
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank's for share nice job :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:19

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy