• ARCHIVES 
  • » wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

styker17
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

[quote=eehjhay]I added this topic in the list >> http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=617827#p617827 It is better if you keep adding more terminologies in your topic. Thanks dude =)[/quote] wow!! this threas is in the imprtant topics? wow!! yes sir eehjay i'll do keep on adding terms :eh: [quote=bles_212000]better if you would post the link tutorial on how to find their USER ID! :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t3499-Tutorial-Find-Userid%21%21%21.html this one would rily help newbies![/quote] thnx for that...i did add the link already...keep on helping!! :eh:

Last edited by styker17 (2008-03-14 03:36:41)

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

cool glassary you have! nice idea! it's a very big help to the newbies out there.. =):thumbsup: :gift: [b]+repu[/b] for you!
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:eh::thumbsup:wow!! nice work man.. this will help me.. especially the newbies.. thanks for sharing us ur knowledge about this stuff's and again.. nice work!! :D
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

post updated... i browsed fs tricks and tutorial and added the words i think newbies should know..:eh:
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one,specially about Ripper :lol:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what about ajax and regexp? :crybaby: what is the meaning of that? :wallbash: :lol:
gelatin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][b]thanks for sharing[/b][/i] [b]big help for me[/b]
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=john_619619]what about ajax and regexp? :crybaby: what is the meaning of that? :wallbash: :lol:[/quote] ok bro... i'll add this one after i eat... :eh::thumbsup:
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank you so much this will be a very big help to all newbies out there in codes just like me ^^
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx buddies... if you know some other words please post here... :D
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey,I think you should post what meettrail is coz I saw like 2 people asking what it is. Just an idea...:thumbsup:
Buks
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for shaing. :D I'll use this soon.
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lilprincess950]Hey,I think you should post what meettrail is coz I saw like 2 people asking what it is. Just an idea...:thumbsup:[/quote] there you go sis!! thnx for that... added that on the definitions... :eh::thumbsup:
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:whoa...great!!:thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i suggest you should add the meaning of [b]inner.html appendchild[/b] commands btw nice work here i hope these will greatly reduce those common questions lol

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-23 04:56:40)

styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]i suggest you should add the meaning of [b]inner.html appendchild[/b] commands btw nice work here i hope these will greatly reduce those common questions lol[/quote] hehehe...thats my aim buddy...reduce those common questions... about the [b]inner.html[/b] and [b]apendchild[/b] i updated the first post but i didn't add because i think it is too advance... they better read at w3schools.com
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^well thats only my suggestion lol well anyway good work here :)
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

ofcourse buddy...thnx for that :D:thumbsup:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for adding about the meettrail...I hope newbies find this topic so they won't have to ask about them at Help Section.
bodol
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks bro . its very useful for newbie like me . :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:15

[ 9 queries - 0.107 second ]
Privacy Policy