• ARCHIVES 
  • » wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

[b] thanks!! a great help for a newbie like me..!! :D[/b]
CH3C00H
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

[i]t'was a great help, styker17!! thanks for the help. :] we, newbies, appreciated it alot. [/i] :lol::D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nice... tnx... so convenient..[/b] =) :thumbsup:
mia_motto
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow:othis tutorial is really helpful hehhe thank you for posting it...^^:kiss:
ymalditanganak
» n00b
1969-12-31

:|grrr ita hard 2 be newbie .. i dont understand everything ... help ....:penguin::paranoid:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a big help for a noob lyk me.. but how bout the "[b]onload handler[/b]" wen i 1st encountr that word ive no idea bout that!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]A big help 4 ol d noobs. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
lanie21
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks dude :) my tanung akuh.. pnu kuh ba mcecenter un whole profile kuh w/o the featured friends ,fan,and groups???
mlapegera
» n00b
1969-12-31

Help.. Im A newbie!!! How to Make A Signature Banner!!! plz.... help me!!! xoxo DeXAh_Amane!!:)
sitteann
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i find my js? sori i'm newbies..
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow great :) hehehe.. dictionary huh?by the way.. thank you =) thank you =)
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lanie21]thanks dude my tanung akuh.. pnu kuh ba mcecenter un whole profile kuh w/o the featured friends ,fan,and groups???[/quote] you can center it by putting <center> at the beggining of your sentence and </center> at the end. <center></center>
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lanie21]thanks dude my tanung akuh.. pnu kuh ba mcecenter un whole profile kuh w/o the featured friends ,fan,and groups???[/quote] you can hide those stuff using hide codes.. by the way..next time you should use english...
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mlapegera]Help.. Im A newbie!!! How to Make A Signature Banner!!! plz.... help me!!! xoxo DeXAh_Amane!![/quote] get the url or upload the image that u want to put in your banner at image shack..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=lanie21]thanks dude :) my tanung akuh.. pnu kuh ba mcecenter un whole profile kuh w/o the featured friends ,fan,and groups???[/quote] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Post dat at Friendster Help, speak English next tym. :) [/b][/font] [quote=mlapegera]Help.. Im A newbie!!! How to Make A Signature Banner!!! plz.... help me!!![/quote] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Find dat at Friendster Graphics section. :) [/b][/font] [quote=emceediesvii]wow great :) hehehe.. dictionary huh?by the way.. thank you =) thank you =)[/quote] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Multiple posts, dat's spamming, avoid dat next tym. :)[/b][/font]
edz26
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank YOU now i got it :)
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a bunch of [b]THANKIES![/b] really helps as i am a newbie.. =)
zholuterocripz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :paranoid:
vin_eris
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx.... and thnx for supporting all newbies... smile...;) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
ichigo_reloaded
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its so helpfull for me :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:02

[ 10 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy