• ARCHIVES 
  • » wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

killxromance
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

yah this is for the newbies thnk's for sharing..=) [align=center][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joven0008/joven-2.gif[/img][/align] [spoiler][scroll][b][s]KILL X ROMANCE[/s][/b][/scroll][/spoiler]
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

cool...i love it.. this one can help..me thanks for posting..hi hi

Last edited by yas (2008-09-04 02:08:01)

jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks! for the info's! it makes a lot of use. :lol:
danz00
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you give me the link of the topic "tutorials for how to encrypt your files." wel.. us there any? lol! i think i'll just check around. :D
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

try this...this for encrypt ur js.... [url]http://theftalk.com/t12160-Encrypt-your-Javascript%99--%28Fixed%29.html[/url]
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thnxz for sharing..!! ;)
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice! nice! nice!
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

maybe u can add this to the list. ;) cuz this word often used in the underground section (Linker's thread). [b]Bandwidth[/b] - When you surf the Internet or download a file, you are using bandwidth. Every time you click on a link to a Web page, your server sends a message to the remote server where the page is located and requests the page. The remote server, in turn, sends back all the files associated with that page. This transfer of data is called "bandwidth."
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

..nice, tnx for sharing...:p
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]tnx for this... it helps [/b]
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing...it can help me...:)
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing dis one. :) it help's me a lot. :)
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

for newbies like me....=|
eloalo300
» n00b
1969-12-31

it really help a lot...:D
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wosh.. i think this thread hav some spam.... but this really help a lot... i know some but i've learned some also.. hehehe thnx fo sharin'.... luv it.....:)
rainerago
» n00b
1969-12-31

what about css extension? thanks
elesi7
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: im a newbie, and just about reading this makes me dizzy :wallbash:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ok thanks fer that!..........:D
amirulzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice:thumbsup:=):thumbsup:=) thanx for sharing the info=)
jaynkrekk
» n00b
1969-12-31

thxs.this really helps.:)[spoiler]good job![/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:10

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy