• ARCHIVES 
  • » wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

alexalicious
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

hi there! can i ask what JS is? and loader? im not sure those terms are....i want to create and use marquee in my profile page...thanks for considering me
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

lol.^^ this is really helpful special for the newbies --[like me!]!!^^ thanks for sharing. :D
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks 4 the share that will help me thank you :penguin:
jennychicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx ! it helps a lot for us newbies ! kip it up ..:eh:
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thank you very much!!! This is very helping me.. =):thumbsup:
ken_pen22
» n00b
1969-12-31

wattha post!!!! :thumbsup: gud work... it helps me alot=)
gio0929
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice !! like a DICTIONARY but can someone tell me the word "AddBox" ??? im still a newbie :(
ibardolaza
» n00b
1969-12-31

:exclaim::|
xXRaPXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

a dictionary for newbies good job =):thumbsup:
jenny_love_aussie
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to center media box?
tiezah
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:tnx po !!!
jessicaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankyu for this =]
bRandyTS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so cool :thumbsup:
bRandyTS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
joez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice... it helps a lot for newbies
jhumong
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow its really help me =) thank you for sharing this thread. :D
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dis is nice :D
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

can you add aslo the definition of [b].js[/b] [b].txt[/b] [b].swf[/b] etch. coz someone ask that at help section :D

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-04-30 07:08:01)

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im sorry for the double post :wallbash: :wallbash: ..!low internet connection maybe :wallbash: sorry ;)

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-04-30 07:09:19)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thx for sharin'!!! its really help me!!! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:03

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy