• ARCHIVES 
  • » wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

I think you should also put what Iframe is cause I saw someone asking what it means.:eh:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

very informative.. thanks.. :D
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lilprincess950]I think you should also put what Iframe is cause I saw someone asking what it means.:eh:[/quote] there you go again sis!! you rock!! :lol: [b]post updated!![/b] added iframe :eh::thumbsup:

Last edited by styker17 (2008-03-24 03:25:11)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Why should we classify certain people as NEWBIES? I mean, Every person has to be a NOOB at some point. It hurts when you are classified as a NEWBIE but then you could make certain tricks particularly in Friendster. So my only request is refrain from calling others as Newbies.
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]Why should we classify certain people as NEWBIES? I mean, Every person has to be a NOOB at some point. It hurts when you are classified as a NEWBIE but then you could make certain tricks particularly in Friendster. So my only request is refrain from calling others as Newbies.[/quote] You have a point buddy but i think, newbies are newbies because someday they will be professionals. Being a newbie is not something to be ashamed about. It is a stepping stone buddy. Everyone must be called a newbie first before be called as a professional. What will you call the grade one student? a professional lawyer? :Djust my opinion... :rolleyes: you gave your opinion and i give mine :D

Last edited by styker17 (2008-03-24 12:05:11)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^I agree with you bro.Everybody has to start out as a newbie.No matter what.:eh: @topic Can you put what the word GIF means and what it stands for?I think I'm running out of words to tell you.:mad:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]=)[color=blue]Graphics Interchange Format[/color] known as GIF... :arrow:[/b] From and credit to : :thumbsup: [color=red] Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia [/color] "GIF" redirects here. For other uses, see GIF (disambiguation).Graphics Interchange Format An example of a GIF image. The dithering process used to overcome the format's 256-color limitation makes the image appear coarse-grained. The Graphics Interchange Format ([b]GIF[/b]) is an 8-bit-per-pixel bitmap image format that was introduced by CompuServe in 1987 and has since come into widespread usage on the World Wide Web due to its wide support and portability. The format uses a palette of up to 256 distinct colors from the 24-bit RGB color space. It also supports animations and allows a separate palette of 256 colors for each frame. The color limitation makes the GIF format unsuitable for reproducing color photographs and other images with continuous color, but it is well-suited for more simple images such as graphics or logos with solid areas of color. GIF images are compressed using the Lempel-Ziv-Welch (LZW) lossless data compression technique to reduce the file size without degrading the visual quality. This compression technique was patented in 1985. Controversy over the licensing agreement between the patent holder, Unisys, and CompuServe in 1994 inspired the development of the Portable Network Graphics ([b]PNG[/b]) standard; since then all the relevant patents have expired. [b]JPEG[/b] From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia [b]also :thumbsup:=)[/b] JPG redirects here. For the magazine, see JPG (magazine).JPEG In computing, JPEG (pronounced JAY-peg; IPA: /ˈdʒeɪpɛg/) is a commonly used method of compression for photographic images. The name JPEG stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group, the name of the committee that created the standard. The group was organized in 1986, issuing a standard in 1992, which was approved in 1994 as ISO 10918-1. JPEG is distinct from[b] MPEG[/b] (Moving Picture Experts Group), which produces compression schemes for video. [color=blue]The JPEG standard specifies both the codec[/color], which defines how an image is compressed into a stream of bytes and decompressed back into an image, and the file format used to contain that stream. The compression method is usually lossy compression, meaning that some visual quality is lost in the process and cannot be restored, although there are variations on the standard baseline JPEG that are lossless. There is also an interlaced [color=teal]"Progressive JPEG" format[/color], in which data is compressed in multiple passes of progressively higher detail. This is ideal for large images that will be displayed while downloading over a slow connection, allowing a reasonable preview after receiving only a portion of the data. However, progressive JPEGs are not as widely supported. [color=red]The file format is known as 'JPEG Interchange Format'[/color], as specified in Annex B of the standard. This is often confused with the JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF), a minimal version of the JPEG Interchange Format that was deliberately simplified so that it could be widely implemented and thus become the de-facto standard. The reason for this simplified version was that JPEG Interchange Format suffers from three shortcomings that prevent it from being easily understood and implemented: Color Space definition Component Sub-Sampling Registration definition Pixel Aspect Ratio definition In addition to JFIF, other standards have evolved to address these shortcomings, including 'Exchangeable image file format' (Exif) and ICC color profiles. Image files that employ JPEG compression are commonly called "JPEG files". Most image editing software programs that write to a "JPEG file" are actually creating a file in JFIF format.[1] The most common filename extensions for this format are .jpg and .jpeg, though .jpe, .jfif and .jif are also used. It is also possible for JPEG data to be embedded in other file types, such as TIFF format images. JPEG/JFIF is the format most used for storing and transmitting photographs on the World Wide Web. For this application, JPEG/JFIF is far superior to GIF, which uses a palette with a maximum limit of 256 distinct colors (most color photographs contain many thousands or even millions of distinct colors). JPEG/JFIF is also preferred to PNG, which produces much larger image files for this type of image due to its lossless compression. [color=blue]The JPEG compression algorithm is[/color] not as well suited for line drawings and other textual or iconic graphics, and thus the PNG and GIF formats are preferred for these types of images. The MIME media type for JPEG is image/jpeg (defined in RFC 1341). :o :arrow: [b][color=red]@ [/color][color=blue]newbies wording[/color][color=red] : If You [/b] know most of the thing in this world or anything about particular thing / JS as well [b]but NOT @ ALL... [/b] You[/color] must considered yourself as Newbie for the thing or the new tricks that is uprising... And you will be a newbies forever for the things that will come for the future.... [b]Add. info only..... Cause I am newbie forever...... [/b]:penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2008-03-24 18:08:03)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for the info asn585.Can you add what GIF means?Thanks.:thumbsup:
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the coolest thread i ever read so far since i register on this site..so helpful for a newbie like me.

Last edited by unique_user (2008-04-13 17:16:25)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this is a really big help for newbies... :thumbsup:
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for this!! its very usefull!! [b]comment in my profile[/b] [url]http:///www.friendster.com/lloyd1108[/url]
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lilprincess950]^I agree with you bro.Everybody has to start out as a newbie.No matter what.:eh: @topic Can you put what the word GIF means and what it stands for?I think I'm running out of words to tell you.:mad:[/quote] i love you sis!! ahehe :lol: [b]post updated[/b]: added gif :eh::thumbsup:
pyriitee.chiicq
» n00b
1969-12-31

great help for newbie's (just like me..:D):thumbsup:=)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

How about adding what hover background effect,global links,and global fonts, profile text and contents mean?Just a suggestion cause I saw someone asking about it.
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good:thumbsup:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@wazzupwassup You are way being off topic...reported.
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

wooooaaa! tnx for the terminology definitions.....LOL! is it really called terminology??? :paranoid: confused with its meaning.... LOL! :lol::D
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

now i understand ..=). thanks for sharing this ...
__sCarLet-saN__
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) hElPed me a lOt..=) :D maNy thanKs :D
bhabygurl_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnf roe diz one! it helps especially foe us newbies!!! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:22

[ 9 queries - 0.103 second ]
Privacy Policy