• ARCHIVES 
  • » wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

this thread is a big help for members especially newbiies. :lol: thanks for creating this thread.
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

hey...thanks a lot for sharing this...it really helps.
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=pink] .wow!. thnx alot brO. :D .thnx 4 eLpiin us nubbiEsz. :D :thumbsup: [/color]
enzich18
» n00b
1969-12-31

very helpful..:thumbsup: i hope you cud add more term. as for js and css.. :)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][/b]This will help a lot to all Newbies out there. +1 repu from me. :)
emochicc01
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do u do da 1st xmple in yer GiF ?
the_chosen_one
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx 4 clear info bro!!! :thumbsup:
Ice Flakes
» n00b
1969-12-31

Informative. Thanks for sharing it.
miu30
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this:D
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks !! it helps. =)=)
NightmareX
» n00b
1969-12-31

aggreable dude:D:thumbsup:
kristinetorreda
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is truly a help for us newbies.:D
DHULZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

whats the use of viewer i.d?=)
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woa. thanks for enlightening my mind with words that are very unfamillar for me as a newbie :D thanks~ ;)
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Off topic: May i ask how do i edit my page here?. [b]NEW[/b]bie. -
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[ye]thnks alot] :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohhh thats it.... tnx for this.... its useful for a newbies like me
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=DHULZ]whats the use of viewer i.d?[/quote] at some cases,viewers id are used to block that person from your page.. you need to know their id in order to operate that..or you may link them from your page.. it has a lots of uses..it only depends on the codes you are using.. [quote=-RACH.]May i ask how do i edit my page here?.[/quote] you may edit it on your hosting account where you were registered..
forbiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: .that really helped for a newbie lyk me.. :lol: .thnxx..:D
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: this surely help newbies.. oh mii im a newbie lols.. ahahha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wow!! I was surprised by the comments. Thnx for those praises :D sorry for those questions i was not able to answer. Promise from now on, I'll come here everyday to answer questions. (noob questions o

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:55

[ 12 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy