• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

[align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

edy_edogawa
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

wow.. its working =) thanks :thumbsup:

Last edited by edy_edogawa (2008-06-24 03:53:02)

cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

[align=center][i][b]how to use diz??!!!,..:D:question:[/b][/i][/align]
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=cholzkih]how to use diz??!!!,..:D:question:[/quote] read the instruction carefully bro....
jp10_pogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

cant download the contentslider.js thanks....
qc_babyface
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello i am using WVMe v2.3.5. i'm able to see WVMe v2.3.5 and its working fine on FF but when i used IE, it's not working. I'm not able to see my WVMe v2.3.5 in IE. I am using IE7. what could be the problem? here is my test friendster: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/66600438[/url] And here are my tracker files: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/dennis14/tracker/tracker.php[/url] [url]http://h1.ripway.com/dennis14/tracker/tracker.js[/url] [url]http://h1.ripway.com/dennis14/tracker/tracker.css[/url] hope somebody can help me with this. thank you!
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

hi qc_babyface...make 2 js file.... see this site for more info [url]http://theftalk.com/t32479-Onload-Handler-Solution-for-the-Updated-Linker-Codes-of-The-Cradle.html[/url]
aBBy413
» n00b
1969-12-31

cant download d counterslide.js??
qc_babyface
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=suddendeath]hi qc_babyface...make 2 js file.... see this site for more info http://theftalk.com/t32479-Onload … radle.html[/quote] thanks a bunch! i got it to work now! Awesome!!! :)
aBBy413
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@qc_babyface:[/b] how come i cant download counterslide.js?? is it ok if ul just give me d counterslide.js codes??

Last edited by aBBy413 (2008-06-26 06:35:02)

qc_babyface
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aBBy413][b]@qc_babyface:[/b] how come i cant download counterslide.js?? is it ok if ul just give me d counterslide.js codes??[/quote] hi aBBy413. i'm using WVMe v2.3.5 w/o the slider feature. i couldn't download that counterslide.js file either...
stonggyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

im not understand this one.... VI. Insert to your profile » Javascript Loader Generator Please be aware that friendster is filtering all linker codes to protect itself from any malicious script. I am sorry for the inconvenience but to protect the latest linker code from getting filtered as possible, I decided to put the linker generators to the forum, you need to register first if you dont have an account. AFTER WE SAVE THE CODE INTO THAT 4 FILES (PHP, JS, CS, TXT), SO..... HOW TO PUT IN OUR PROFILE??? WHAT SUPPOSE I DO??? THAT I MUST COPY ALL THAT URL LINK AND PASTE IT INTO JS LINKER??????? HELPPP MEEEE..... TQ... ----NEW HERE!!! HEHEHHEHEEH..----------
zykie28
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow tnx for the gen. cool.
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!but i cant open the contentslider.js...
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=kylagrace]thanks for sharing!but i cant open the contentslider.js...[/quote] try to make another tracker sis....i mean WVMe v2.3.5..just give opinion...:)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

You may put it directly in your css box.. or host it in you account and use the latest linker.. nyweiz,next time post your concerns at [url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]help section[/url]
yongchin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '"', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in \\192.168.1.16\webfiles\files\2007-10\1663299\tracker\tracker.php on line 56 i get this error ...please help
reaver144
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cant download the contentslider.js can u upload it somewhere else ^_^ ty!
chardlau
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont have tracker yet. thanks for sharing.
palm3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]hmmmm guys is tiz code workin? i tried viewin it ie frm another profile n the box doesnt appear.. tried in ff,only the box outline appears along wit the google ads. pls help :crybaby: [/align][/b]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=palm3]hmmmm guys is tiz code workin? i tried viewin it ie frm another profile n the box doesnt appear.. tried in ff,only the box outline appears along wit the google ads. pls help :crybaby:[/quote] this code is working.. and i think it only works for ff only.. edit your tracker.js if you want to appear it on IE.. **look for this code(the bolded part)..:thumbsdown: [quote][b]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){onProfileLoad()})) window.onload = function(){onProfileLoad()};[/b] TRACKER.init();[/quote] **to this one.. [quote][b]setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);[/b] TRACKER.init();[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:30

[ 10 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy