• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

[align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

TzyBoi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

how can i put it in the side
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

[quote=valjesnet]<script src="http://h1.ripway.com/valjesnet/Tracker/tracker.txt "></script> hi! where will i put abv codes in my profle? abt me? pls help. tks[/quote] I sent you a pm with the link.=)
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dizzy4lizzie]huhuhu how come i cant open the contenslider.js??[/quote] You don't need to open your contentslider.js...!Just upload that together with the four files you've created inside the tracker folder..!Then thats it..!
jjgirl1115
» n00b
1969-12-31

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this wvm is not recording in my profile. pls see my link below: http://h1.ripway.com/valjesnet/wvm/tracker.js http://h1.ripway.com/valjesnet/wvm/tracker.css my profile :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/valjesnet :doubt:[b]pls can anybody answer????[/b]

Last edited by valjesnet (2008-04-15 20:36:12)

cohleng_mkay
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there can i put js or css extension with this code and what if I want it compiled?how?

Last edited by cohleng_mkay (2008-04-15 07:09:00)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this wvm is not recording in my profile. pls see my link below: http://h1.ripway.com/valjesnet/wvm/tracker.js http://h1.ripway.com/valjesnet/wvm/tracker.css my profile http://profiles.friendster.com/valjesnet [b]pls can anybody answer????[/b]

Last edited by valjesnet (2008-04-16 00:09:54)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

anybody?????
Illusions
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there any explaination why the tracker only record for 12 or 13 user only. some record just disapear.
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=tjayvalrose_02][quote=dizzy4lizzie]huhuhu how come i cant open the contenslider.js??[/quote] You don't need to open your contentslider.js...!Just upload that together with the four files you've created inside the tracker folder..!Then thats it..![/quote] what is that tracker folder???:cry::crybaby::crybaby:
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice!! :thumbsup:
$pyder
» n00b
1969-12-31

wew.. another wvm ver... thx a lot
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i tried it and it wont show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!view my profile....:wallbash: :wallbash: :crybaby:
zandra
» n00b
1969-12-31

my css codes for the wvm were fine before the implementation of the new linker using an app. but font and size in my wvm has changed. i have edited fonts my css codes to 9px, photos to 50x50, yet no changes... HELP..... anyone please...
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice tricks thanks 4 sharing the problem is: not properly working to my page...:crybaby: remarks: :thumbsup:
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ive followed all the steps but im a little confuse with the last step.. i dont want to touch my media box.. my codes might not work if i do...
seductive
» n00b
1969-12-31

me too.. i dont know wat code will i post in my profile? :cry:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ use a linker to your tracker.js and paste it to your profile..!just proceed to friendster underground for the linker :smoke: [quote=_Reinz3022_][quote=tjayvalrose_02][quote=dizzy4lizzie]huhuhu how come i cant open the contenslider.js??[/quote] You don't need to open your contentslider.js...!Just upload that together with the four files you've created inside the tracker folder..!Then thats it..![/quote] what is that tracker folder???:cry::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] the first thing that you have to do is create a folder,ryt???then the name of the folder should tracker coz you want to create a trick to track your visitors,ryt???so inside this folder,there are four files..! the four files should be * tracker.php * tracker.js * tracker.css * mv.txt Btw,just follow the toturials there..! Just try the [b]TRIAL AND ERROR METHOD [/b] :eh: =)

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-04-20 10:27:46)

_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=tjayvalrose_02]^ use a linker to your tracker.js and paste it to your profile..!just proceed to friendster underground for the linker :smoke: [quote=_Reinz3022_][quote=tjayvalrose_02] You don't need to open your contentslider.js...!Just upload that together with the four files you've created inside the tracker folder..!Then thats it..![/quote] what is that tracker folder???:cry::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] the first thing that you have to do is create a folder,ryt???then the name of the folder should tracker coz you want to create a trick to track your visitors,ryt???so inside this folder,there are four files..! the four files should be * tracker.php * tracker.js * tracker.css * mv.txt Btw,just follow the toturials there..! Just try the [b]TRIAL AND ERROR METHOD [/b] :eh: =)[/quote] I followed the tutorial.but the people said i had to upload it but the tutorial said nothing about uploading it :cry: :crybaby: and it wont work on my profile!!!check my profile =( help me pls i really want this...and if i need any app to make it really appear say it....thnxxx very much!!!!!!!!!!
janejane
» n00b
1969-12-31

how could i turn the oversized font to normal?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:47

[ 10 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy