• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

[align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

[quote=chibib0]Updated again[/quote] Thanks for the update..everyone will be happy now :D
idejuhe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

There is still an error "403 forbidden" when i put my friendster ID and CSS link. I follow the instruction on new WVM Installation Guide, and successfully activated my account. I edit my profile and put friendster ID and CSS link, but after i hit update button, the page say : "You don't have permission to access /v2/index.php/Community on this server." There's something wrong? :paranoid: Thx...
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=idejuhe]There is still an error "403 forbidden" when i put my friendster ID and CSS link. I follow the instruction on new WVM Installation Guide, and successfully activated my account. I edit my profile and put friendster ID and CSS link, but after i hit update button, the page say : "You don't have permission to access /v2/index.php/Community on this server." There's something wrong? :paranoid: Thx...[/quote] My host rejects ripway for some reason, kindly use a different host for your tracker.css other than ripway.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Dis wil b a big help, a + 4 u, great job. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
idejuhe
» n00b
1969-12-31

OK... it's working now :D The host reject ripway and fileave too.. so i use another web-hosting, and the problem solve now. =) [b]Many thanks for the help and update[/b] :thumbsup::thumbsup:
dizzy4lizzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

help pls... is there something wrong with the js linker? i tried putting the code on my about me who i want to meet and my media box, but it's still not working?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Wow!..:O this is a really cooool trick.:)[/b][/font] [font=Trebuchet MS][b]Share us summore.=|[/b][/font]
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=boklogs21]anyone help me pls.... when i paste the code to my "About Me Section" and hit save... all the codes i paste are gone:crybaby: i would appreciate if you help me guys my yahoo mail boklogs21@yahoo.com...... Tnx[/quote] The about me section have been filtred by friendster go to underground section and find a new linker .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:27

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy