• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

[align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

[quote=bhibhi]hey whats the new code here? how can i put my code in my fs?[/quote] below the screenshot have you seen a click here? click the here and another site will apear just follow the instruction there and you'l get the code.. save it in your js... [url=http://theftalk.com/?r=68104][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/member68104-black.gif[/img][/url]
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

WVM has been upgraded into v2.3.5 .. Please check any found bugs "If theres any", i rushed updating the generator :D gtg
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i having problem with the pic in the tracker, it doesn't capture all! mind helping me :eh: i try to change this [quote]a img { filter:alpha(opacity=80); -moz-opacity: 0.8; opacity: 0.8; } a:hover img { filter:alpha(opacity=100); -moz-opacity: 1.0; opacity: 1.0; }[/quote] to [quote].imgblock { display: inline-block; float: right; background-color: transparent; overflow: hidden; height:85px; width:77px; text-align: center; margin-right: 2px; margin-left: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 9px; border: 2px outset #ffff33 ; } a img { filter:alpha(opacity=100); -moz-opacity: 1.0; opacity: 1.0; } a:hover img { filter:alpha(opacity=50); -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; } img { height: 85px; border: 0px; }[/quote] but still nothing happens.. see it in my profile :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/46468506 edited: [b]never mind this![/b]

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-03-16 09:23:01)

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice generator! Thanks for sharing.
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=chibib0]yup.. can be used using IE[/quote] nice to know that.. now it is easy to customize our WVM with this generator.. thanks for this generator.. ;):thumbsup:
donnaliens
» n00b
1969-12-31

Its so great!! My profile now accessible with any browser.. Thanks for this nice work. Kisses, Donna
ranggacm
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx bang...:thumbsup::thumbsup:
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! so simple but nice... thanks bro! :thumbsup:
supladitakho
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i add my css files=|
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=supladitakho]how can i add my css files=|[/quote] copy and paste... :D:thumbsup:
aBBy413
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one!! cute wvm!!:);)
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i got a problem on this one guys can you help me? ahm this one doesnt work on IE8 my wvm will appear but its empty i dont knw why but if i use my other browser MAXTHON it works...
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

it seems to work in mine..
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=red]NOTE! PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE CREDITS, I SAW SOME PROFILES WHO DOES. PLEASE GIVE SOME RESPECT. THANK YOU.[/color][/b] but why did u remove shakiro and shirow's name on the credits?.. they modified it to wvm 2.3 and you just add [b].5[/b] just because of ur generator? :paranoid: pls give some respect to others who works hard for this wvm... :wallbash::wallbash: anyways nuff said.. thank for coming up with a generator of wvm 2.3...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-17 23:24:38)

chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ow.. nope.. they are included on the credits, mainly on the php file, coz some codes of shirow and shakiro are mainly from the php file. RenAlvir for the tracker.js. They are visible on the code.. :D:thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]<div id="copyright"> <center> WVMe by <a href="http://profiles.friendster.com/mumbhaki" target="_blank">Marfillaster</a><br>[b]Version 2.3.5 by: <a href="http://profiles.friendster.com/chibib0" target="_blank">[color=red]ChibibO[/color][/b]</a><br><blink><b>Grab your own!</b></blink> @ <a href="[b]http://chibibo.elementfx.com" target="_blank">Chibibo.ElementFx.com[/b]</a> <br /> </center>[/quote] all i can see in ur php code.. is this :/ ^^^

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-17 23:36:26)

Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thaks for sharing..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Pls include proper credits. You know who they are already. =| im gonna have to lock this otherwise. thank you. =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-18 00:02:57)

chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

first of all, its not that .5 is because of the generator but the modifications on tracker itself.. :wallbash: ok.. nuff stuffs.. [quote]<!-- /*####################################################################################### Friendster Tracker version 2.3.5 Created by: Marfillaster, Version by: ChibibO http://chibibo.elementfx.com Some parts is credited to: Shirow Masamune and Shakiro at friendstertalk.com License: GNU General Public License, version 2 See http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html for the full license. Privacy Policy: Same as friendster.com Disclaimer: this program is for educational purposes only the author and editor will not be responsible for any damage that this program will cause The program and the site is not affiliated with Friendster.com ########################################################################################*/ -->[/quote] by the way, i was actually editing the credits section of the tracker itself to view all credits in just one click :D just w8 for that..
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=chibib0]first of all, its not that .5 is because of the generator but the modifications on tracker itself.. :wallbash: ok.. nuff stuffs..[/quote] what part did u add/modified in wvm 2.3? :paranoid: this part.. :arrow: Improved Cache Function? :arrow: Simple?

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-18 00:14:40)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:41

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy