• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

[align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

chibib0
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

i provide a script which can enhance php cache function, im planning to add it up on the last phase version of this wvm, coz it needs more config due to some bugs that occur on the first phase, i removed it for awhile.. u can see it from my previous versions of wvm(2.2.1) if u know or remembered it.. :eh:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

[quote=chibib0]i provide a script which can enhance php cache function, im planning to add it up on the last phase version of this wvm, coz it needs more config due to some bugs that occur on the first phase, i removed it for awhile.. u can see it from my previous versions of wvm(2.2.1) if u know or remembered it.. :eh:[/quote] basing from your reply [quote][b]im planning to add it up on the last phase version of this wvm, coz it needs more config due to some bugs that occur on the first phase, i removed it for awhile..[/b][/quote] so there's no need to add this [b]yet[/b] :arrow: [b]Improve cache [/b] [quote]u can see it from my previous versions of wvm(2.2.1)[/quote] :arrow: if that was from ur previous version wvm(2.2.[b]1[/b]) as you said it's not necessary to say that this version is wvm(2.3.[b]5[/b]) am i right? [hr] :arrow: all you did was the generator and this part ---v :arrow: [b]Simple[/b] :paranoid: [hr] to end this discussion :idea: you should ask permission first to shak's and shirow.. for coming up with this generator... and please.. i don't agree with this part... [quote]wvm 2.3.5 version by chibibo [b]Some parts[/b] is credited to: Shirow Masamune and Shakiro[/quote]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-18 01:05:56)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe its better if you rephrase this line: [quote]Some parts is credited to: Shirow Masamune and Shakiro[/quote] to [quote][b]Credits to: Shirow Masamune and Shakiro for the WVM2.3 version[/b].[/quote] please? Thank you. =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-18 01:26:16)

cray05
» n00b
1969-12-31

smells something fishy here... but tnx for sharin... and.. i hope your arguement finish.. ^^ ASAP peace out peepz
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

i sed this now.... great....
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]maybe its better if you rephrase this line: [quote]Some parts is credited to: Shirow Masamune and Shakiro[/quote] to [quote][b]Credits to: Shirow Masamune and Shakiro for the WVM2.3 version[/b].[/quote] please? Thank you. =|[/quote] [u] [b]WARNING[/b][/u] [b]Let me quote this again. [/b] I checked your generator and you didn't even mind editing it. =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-19 01:32:54)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

aside from breaking some rules here in this section ... chibibo's generator is just for site/forum promotion... we will make necessary actions about this issue a.s.a.p :wallbash: if an ftalk member will go to that site(generator) the first thing you will see is this pop up message [img]http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8226/sadfsdfuo2.jpg[/img] become part of the bear family? :wallbash::wallbash: nah

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-19 01:46:40)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] Locked[/b]. 1st post edited. You can PM me or any moderators if you have something to say. Reason? read post by blurrcloud above. Thank you. =| --------------------------- [b]Topic Reopened[/b] The thread starter agreed on our terms. =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-19 03:21:33)

chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

Generator has been revised and updated. Due to demands about my WVMe in my profile, Coming up next: WVM v2.3.5(Slider Feature).. :D:thumbsup:
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i thought they locked this one before? good they unlocked this one again cause this the easy way to have a wvm... :D
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^cant wait at your slider version... :D
amfofo10
» n00b
1969-12-31

I liked the new wvm :D the sliding feature :D:thumbsup: thumbs up paps!
sensya
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: new version? very nice .. wvme 2.3.5 w/ slider hehe im using it now :D ...tnx a lot chibibo :thumbsup:
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

slider feature has been updated
cray05
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow new slide version... ^^ men tnx for sharin although there some arguements.. but tnx agen... ^^
aBBy413
» n00b
1969-12-31

mines not recording..:cry: i tried checking it using other accounts..:(
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aBBy413]mines not recording..:cry: i tried checking it using other accounts..:([/quote] try to create a MV.txt file...
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aBBy413]mines not recording..:cry: i tried checking it using other accounts..:([/quote] Nope.. i saw your profile and your tracker is recording.. :D:thumbsup:
aBBy413
» n00b
1969-12-31

i alredi have one.. u mean, il make a new mv.txt?? actualy, i check my mv.txt file, it records d viewer there, but not in my profile..
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aBBy413]i alredi have one.. u mean, il make a new mv.txt?? actualy, i check my mv.txt file, it records d viewer there, but not in my profile..[/quote] waaa.. but your tracker is recording.. iv visit your profile.. and my ID is recorded to ur tracker.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:27

[ 12 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy