• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

[align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

hiace16
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

[b]dude how to get the php file of WVMe v3.5 w/ Hosting..? [/b]=)

Last edited by hiace16 (2008-08-20 03:07:55)

nhatz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

does it only work in ie?its not working on mine..
lady_nhica03
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick! tnx 4 sharin..
nhatz
» n00b
1969-12-31

so if its only for ie..is there wvm for ff users??tnx
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

nop it is both compatible in IE and FF.. if not, it means that there is something wrong wid your js code.
neverist
» n00b
1969-12-31

this doesnt work.. having problems pm me if you could help me out thanks
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=neverist]this doesnt work.. having problems pm me if you could help me out thanks[/quote] It helps if you say what is not working, the link to his generator or the codes? Which WVM?
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hayyyzz can anybody help please.. i need a [b]PHP file of WVM v3.5 w/ Hosting.[/b].:cry:
april312193
» n00b
1969-12-31

why did it appeared like thers codes?/cnat understand please help me...its confusing it seems to appear all are codes,..,desu huhuhu:crybaby:
sKylOve18
» n00b
1969-12-31

achIee...lUv iT!:thumbsup:..add MEh chA fs ukrissy26@yahoo.com..:P..thnx..:eh:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=april312193]why did it appeared like thers codes?/cnat understand please help me...its confusing it seems to appear all are codes,..,desu huhuhu:crybaby:[/quote] maybe you dont have visitors yet.. or you put the generated codes on a wrong file.. make sure you follow the instructions..
pinkpolish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice! ill try to use this!
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

woah.., nice.., keep it up.,:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Contessa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi there! I installed the V.2.3.5 with the slider feature. I got it working but my problem is, the font colors won't change even after I edit the CSS file.
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Contessa]Hi there! I installed the V.2.3.5 with the slider feature. I got it working but my problem is, the font colors won't change even after I edit the CSS file.[/quote] Are you sure that you have edited it correctly?
chevie1026
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! this is my first time to use who viewed me, correct me if im wrong, i just registered for chibibo's latest wvm, can i just copy the premade tracker css code, then with the linker paste it to my who i want to meet section and that's it? or am i missin a lot? sorry im quite new at this..
lhenselda
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me on my ym greenpeace_77
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^i like you...you're spamming :lol: [hr] chibs please update your files...my sis can't download some of the files for the accordion type tracker of yours =|
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing:=) keep up the good work:thumbsup:
denyse1011
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi...i used the accordion style... it was working at first, but now, whenever i view my profile, a popup(like the window when you want to save a download or something...) shows and its says something like it doesn't recognize my tracker.php file... so i deleted my wvm code... please heeeelllllpppp..!!!!:crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]WVMe Collections[/b] [i]Just pick what suites your taste. :D[/i][/align] [quote][b]Updated as of 01/18/09![/b] New and improved hosting service for WVM v3 Series! Visit the hosting s

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:00

[ 10 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy