• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Pages: 1234567..7

[quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

[quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I know this seems like a large number, but we need to find out who is really using their account. If you do not send this to at least 10 Friendster members, we will delete your account WARNING! We want to find out which users are actually using their Friendster accounts. So if you are using your account, please pass this e-mail to every Friendster user that you can. IF YOU DO NOT PASS this letter to anyone. we will delete your account.[/quote] Alright. ive received this chainletter for a lot (and i mean a LOT) of times up until now, and its really quite annoying. The thing about this is that this chainletter is just a [b]hoax[/b], or in simple terms, that message of that letter is not true at all. Here: [quote=Friendster Help FAQs][b]Question[/b] Have you received a HOAX message like this? “FRIENDSTER IS TOO CROWDED=ALLEN SMITH” [b]Answer[/b] If you have been forwarded a hoax chain letter from a non-existent Allen Smith in regard to Friendster becoming too crowded and deleting accounts, ignore it. This is a hoax that has been around for nearly two years. Please tell your friends to stop forwarding this hoax announcement. Friendster is not closing. Friendster will make any announcements to members in the alert section of your home page. link: http://friendster.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/friendster.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=219&p_created=1129733148&p_sid=VuTO65yi&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9NyZwX3Byb2RzPSZwX2NhdHM9JnBfcHY9JnBfY3Y9JnBfcGFnZT0xJnBfc2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9ZnJpZW5kc3RlciBjbG9zaW5n&p_li=cF91c2VyaWQ9NzA1ODA4NiZwX2VtYWlsPXBpbmFrYW1ha2FwYW5neWFyaWhhbmdlbWFpbGFkZEB5YWhvby5jb20mcF9maXJzdF9uYW1lPScgRm9Sc0FrRW5LaUQgJyZwX2xhc3RfbmFtZT1qT2lOcyBkIFBhUmFEZSZwX2NpdHk9JnBfcHJvdl9pZD0mcF9wb3N0YWxfY29kZT0wMDAwMC0wMDAwJnBfY291bnRyeV9pZD0yMjc*&p_topview=1[/quote] So.. wanna end the chaining of that letter guys? then just tell your friends to stop forwarding that message. Or better yet, make a counter-letter for that. Sheesh.. :P
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Ugh.. I dunno why people believe this stuff. I mean Friendster already posted about this on their site, That it's all a HOAX.. they are just FAKE messages. If Friendster would be closing down, it would be posted on their website. ;) [i]EDIT: Added content[/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-04-02 11:55:09)

Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Yup many sure fell for this s***t I dunno why they still forwarding it eventhough friendster team ave forwarded a message already about this being a hoax only. Let's put an end to this once and for all ..
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]i recev one also, but i kill it already[/quote] sometimes it makes me think of the people who believe this stuff like this :thumbsdown: :evil: and sometimes it makes me think :thumbsup: :) , "wow they really love their account for passing this stuff its crazy :O ...

Last edited by miss kita pag tuesday (2007-04-02 20:30:05)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh. i hate it! i've read it a lot in my bulletin.. and i hate it so much i also hate those messages with: [i]re-post this message or u'll die in blah blah blah...[/i] or [i]ur crush will call you and blah blah blah...[/i] and [i]u'll receive bad luck or gudluck blah blah blah...[/i] i really hate them!
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Oh. i hate it! i've read it a lot in my bulletin.. and i hate it so much i also hate those messages with: [i]re-post this message or u'll die in blah blah blah...[/i] or [i]ur crush will call you and blah blah blah...[/i] and [i]u'll receive bad luck or gudluck blah blah blah...[/i] i really hate them![/quote] Haha! Same here. I hate these kinds'a mail. It's so irritating coz when you see you got a message, you get kinda excited, then you just see it's just some pointless, stupid chain mail thingy. [i]The little girl will appear in your room at night blah blah blah[/i] There was even one where it told me to give this message to 500 people. 500 people??? Are ya kidding me???
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I know this seems like a large number, but we need to find out who is really using their account. If you do not send this to at least 10 Friendster members, we will delete your account. WARNING: We want to find out which users are actually using their Friendster accounts. So if you are using your account, please pass this e-mail to every Friendster user that you can. IF YOU DO NOT PASS this letter to anyone. we will delete your account. Sorry for this inconvenience. The message above is not true, if friendster is closing, why are there updates (like the recent updates box) friendster isn't closing also because we can still use our accounts even if we forward the message above.. and also friendster can't keep track on those who aren't forwarding the messages because there are too many users! please never believe chain messages because it won't control your lives.[/quote] I got this message from Vhem.. and it is true!
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am managing the profile of my friend..she recieved this message coming from marj,a layout contributor at NT i just ignored it and deleted it.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i got this message too. but maybe it's just an chain letter or somethng. :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I receive those kinds of letter about the closing of friendster But I don't believe it coz I read before in Friendster Help That it's just a hoax Those messages were really irritating and a spam! :(
~AnGeLiC_Me~
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah! it was passed to me too. :( i can't get it why are they believing those kind of messages. :rolleyes: how come friendster needs to know who really uses their account by passing those messages when in fact you have your last log in update in your profile... :D i posted a message in bulletin telling my friends not to pass that if ever they receive one since it's a hoax message and for more info just refer to the help section of friendster... :lol:
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have a lot of chain messages in my inbox but i dont realy read it.. :D
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i positively agree with you james its definitely a chain message
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hahaha another crap? howcome till now we still have friendster? how pathetic they are indeed.
archiedhadha
» n00b
1969-12-31

why do they believed in those stuff.. like hello.. its just a chain message... look i got alot of those chain message.. i dont read them i just delete them cause its so anoying.... :thunder: :angry:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hehe your right dude its only chain message, no big deal to that one. like you i received also i chain like that before. ahh forget this thing, this is only a minor problem!
HelpMeGuys
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really really hate chain messages! hrr! it's so annoying! :(
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me too! i really hate it! as in so much! but why do my friends believe in this? haayyy... i really want this chainletter to stop. it's really annoying right?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

They don't read the content just send send send then follows up with enge testi >_<
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah right! i agree w/ you kuya ephe!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:16

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy