• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Pages: 1234567..7

[quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]noo! :( i'll never agree that![/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]
~Gothic Nedd~
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

hmm is that T R U E?? :paranoid: :paranoid:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i really hate dos chain messages... coz dey make my inbox so annoying... :angry:
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i agree with that.. some just forwrd it without reading.. lazy....huh! :angry:
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

@everyone i don't know if you guys know it already or not but actually the Mr Allan Smith is [b]none existence person[/b] in friendster for more than 2 years already (if i not mistaken) and it is actually a [b]hoax[/b]... simply put here... no more forwarding those chains or you guys are simply don't understand of what i am saying here... :eh: @FoRsAkEnKiD you got my back-up :D

Last edited by deys82 (2007-09-15 15:09:45)

やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

i already heard that since when i was first year highschool and up until now regarding of population registerd on site, but nothing happen as well, moreover fs is keeping up forward
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

diz iz truth?
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#0088ff][b]♣--† 友'-mHeryL ♥'s bLue-'友 ™ †--♣[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=#78c0ff]hmmmm... f datz true... hmmm... i dont care.. :lol: [/color][/align]
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

r u kiddin me? lol
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont believe...that friendster is closing!... :lol: and i also dont care if it will close!
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's really annoying when someone keeps sending you such messages in your friendster... sometimes two or more persons send me such messages in just [b]one day[/b]! don't they ever get tired of that? i'm sure they are aware that it is only a hoax, so why they don't stop? :retard: :o
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is the internet. they say collapse is imminent. the virus programmers are making money and trying to outdo each other. what shall we expect? that's why it is always best to maintain those hard copies of important documents and transactions. When doomsday comes, friendster will be there to witness its own destruction.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=pink] weee.... ;) :eh:LOL.. :wow: ....uh..grr..eheh i dont beleive in that! :D [/color]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

If friendster will close, that's an absolute stupidity. Sorry for that term but it's true. Non profitable emmm I doubt =|
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]what the...uhmm,never mind :wasted: [/b] [i]grrr :mad: i really hate those stuffz..kind'a annoying!!..[/i] [b]it was just a waste of time..[/b] [b] to all folks forwarding that messages :arrow: kindly stop that one!!!! shit shit :| :evil: [/b]
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]haha.FAKE....I just hate it!![/b]
wHitEy-cHaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

I also got this message many times! It's really irritating, you know... and the massive chain letters that makes your message inbox full...hmm... who in the hell made these chain letters?? another thing... does anyone of you receive messages like: "join here! its fun! http://www.tinypic.blablablablabla.com"?? i think they're bots spamming in fster.... @ topic... hmmm... that would be impossible!! If friendster closes, they must be posting web announcements or they're putting something in the background wallpaper of the friendster homepage.

Last edited by wHitEy-cHaN (2007-10-14 04:44:08)

indistinctmind
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]go to setting .... [/b] Look for Who can send me messages [?]: My Friends @ topic: ^_^ if that happens i will make my own website or forum!

Last edited by indistinctmind (2007-10-28 05:52:20)

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oooh yeah its so annoying. i also remember forwarding message from me saying that i dont wanna receive any chain letters from anyone or else it means that they are a nin com poop person. but as days are forwarding they still send messages like that. they are so hard headed. eer~ :doubt:
luz
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah right!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:46

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy