• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Pages: 1234567..7

[quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

bananakeik
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

i pity those people who keep on forwarding that crappy message. they just prove how foolish they really are. it's obviously not true, even without anyone telling us it's not.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

hay na!!niloloko nanaman kayo!! =D :thumbsup:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

karuro kindly edit your post...i have a suggestion why do we create a chain message containing that the mesage(friendster is closing soon) isa fallacy whatddya think guys?? :D
spct3
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont believe that friendster is closing soon... my friends pass it to me and i read it... my sister said that it is not true... i didnt pass it and they dont delete my account... so i believed that friendster is not closing soon... please invite me: sheena_tuazon@yahoo.com sheena_tuazon3@yahoo.com.ph pchytuazon23@yahoo.com pnxknx12@yahoo.com eileen_tuazon@yahoo.com boyet@lecsteel.com.ph tnx!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hell I received two chain message that friendster will close soon! What a waste of time reading it :mad:
wawabear
» n00b
1969-12-31

:O [b][/b]is this for real? i trully hope not! a lot would be disappointed not to mention furious! :mad:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote]If you have been forwarded a hoax chain letter from a non-existent Allen Smith in regard to Friendster becoming too crowded and deleting accounts, ignore it. This is a hoax that has been around for nearly two years. Please tell your friends to stop forwarding this hoax announcement. Friendster is not closing. Friendster will make any announcements to members in the alert section of your home page.[/quote] =) =) =)
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chain messages..they're just rubbish.. can't they do better than that... i'm just so sick of it... :angry:
skymansky
» n00b
1969-12-31

i recieved ones (many ones) and i ignore it... iam not "uto-uto"
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i recieved that chainletter a lot.. and im to busy to forward that message ro anyone in my friendlist..and i know that its just a joke.. =D
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

darn chain messages.. darn senders.. haha.. y do they believe in such things.. tsk tsk..
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chain passers should be banned do you agree with me?? "LOL"
gothic_angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

wah!!!! some of my friends kip on sending me that message... dunno why they believe that :paranoid: :rolleyes:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whahah!! :wallbash: confused!
Shiseiten
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't wanna be like this :D if friendster is closing... i'll :crybaby: everytime
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its truly a hoax lol.
abyss
» n00b
1969-12-31

hay... made by the people who have nothing to do.. :rolleyes: if friendster was closing, they would've posted it on their website or sent e-mails.. lol..
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm some of my friends(YUP!) in my account stlii pass them can u delete them(hey jowk only!!!) :D
thephrenetic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahaah....they will lose their business.. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:22

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy