• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Pages: 1..1234567

[quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

mehm29
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

This is a crazy message. Friendster can't just close that easily. I often receive this.
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

yeah it's annoying to me....
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]is that for real the fs is closing soon?[/b]
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah,,, its really annoying!!!:evil::evil::evil::evil:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ye. i got soo many messages saying that one. *sigh*
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thats true! my brother recieve that messege from his friends.. but he didn't forward the messege.. then after 2-3 days.. his accnt has been delete.. that's why he created a new friendster accnt..
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^oh is that so? :lol: i just receive that kind of message last time i didn't pay attention to it actually its just a waste of time lol and then after that nothing happens in my account :lol: well why would friendster close? they wouldn't do that cause they are making money on it and if they are getting crowded they could easily fix it on their server or whatever it is :lol: this is one of a heck annoying shit chain messages that tells you to send to the next 100 or 1000 people or you won't have peace it is just robbing your time, and moment already. Surely before your 1000th letter, you will feel annoyed, hot, agitated and sick of it. Then you return to your inbox to find another 996 more of the same letters ctrl+v-ed back to you. You will spend the next 6 or 5 hours sending or deleting, and guess what? Nothing happens, except for another 5 hours spent. so the chain messages just p4wn3d the [b]wtfthbbqlolwout [/b]on you :lol: :lol: :lol: *A Friendly Advise from me if you receive a chain messages better to ignore it for the sake of others and especially you =|

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-08 04:08:38)

azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..uhm.. its just a game for them.. freaking pe0ple..they are happy with that.. uhM all of my friends kn0w this thread.. and n0 one believe in it.. mR. allen smith is not related in friendster.. even in admin sections.. =D
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't believe that... :D Friendster can't close that easily... :eh:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really hate chain messages! it annoys me... by the way, what does HOAX mean?
`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have also recvd that kinda mesej... alot... :rolleyes:
denziohx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Damn chain letters! For those who make this stuff are all ass-hole! Please dont fell for this kinda crap!!! Forward this meassage to 10 of your friends and your wish will come true!
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah i heard it all the time... it is never gonna be true....:evil::evil::evil: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]:Dhey.:D :Di got that one too.:D :retard:i passed it though.:retard: :o i don't know why.:o :doubt: i think i was pretty bored then.:doubt: ;] but i just ignore them now.;][/b][/align]
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's obviously [b]NOT[/b] true..it's just a chain message made by someone else!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it's like saying it's the end of the world, but the more they say it the less it becomes true.
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what????that is so not gonna happen..i'l bet my life on it...hehehehe
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Its obviously a "chain-letter"... I hate to believe it!
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

walah qw gak ngerti ikie ? ? ? :wallbash:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i like it :thumbsup: good good :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:24

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy