• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Pages: 1..1234567

[quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

[b]I also received dat kind of message, dat annoys me. :| [/b]
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

it is really annoying :wallbash:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that's possible although the announcement was a hoax. the economic fallout is taking its toll. Could it be impossible if friendster advertisers and sponsors are thinning?
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]I think theyre absurds.... why would they believe in that silly things. :wallbash: esp. Chain Msgs :doubt: [/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat wil never happen. :D [/b]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

never ever to do that :mad:
Visionzs
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahaaa this is obviously a HOAX
LOUiSSE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i also received those b4 i don't believe in chain letters :)
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont believe =|
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Is that true? Is she the realest mod of FS?
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thank godness its just a hoax.. i hate H-O-A-X all d time.. sumtimes makes me confuse about d true or not,, ugh.. so irratating..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:31

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy